FTA-TV Sherlock

Remove this Banner Ad

Improvement on the previous two episodes, there was something to work with, they just swung and it didn't quite come off. Agree with the sentiment that Magni wasn't imposing enough as a villain and the Mary angle didn't play out well at all for mine. Also when he started going on about the 'mind palace' it sent a shiver down my spine that was reminiscent of when Dexter would say Dark passenger, sooooooo cheesy.

I thought it was a really good episode until i saw the solution. Basically Sherlock solved it by blowing someone's brains out. Not exactly the intricate solution he is known for. Although I guess it makes sense. He just took out the vault, which happened to be in someone's brain.

Although I'm confused because I thought I saw some clear text overlay in Magnussen's vision. And not the Sherlock type text, it seemed to be from his own perspective. I thought maybe they would find that he had a Google Glass type device embedded in his contacts.

Magnussen was a pretty menacing villain.

One person can remember everything in his head. What the f#####. You really have to be quite stupid to think this show is intelligent. Good fun popcorn show though. Just have to ignore all the silliness.
If they were trying to replicate reality they'd just show a shot of us posting in a chat forum o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It must be pretty difficult. Freeman and Cumberbatch's star power has probably gone up x10 since Sherlock began. And even then they were pretty big names.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back