Game Day Shinboners vs Pies GDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was another day against Collingwood where the rub of the green went their way.....is it a crowd thing?
the ball bounced right at times for them and bad at times for us a free kick here in the forward line or two our way and drew kicks goals its is inflated some what.

When you look s**t the umpires rarely give you a chop out. Pendles ducks, too high, we duck, you had prior opportuntiy, Elliot unrealsitic marking attempt shoves our player out of the contest, mark to the other bloke. A lot of s**t like that happens when you bumble around and look like s**t.

So what is it?? Can we put it down to a tiredness thing after last week? Is that a fair excuse at all?

If we were over run...maybe. But we were never up to it.
Seems we're not mentally strong enough to bring "it" week in week out.
Without that consistency we're doomed to middle of the table finishes sadly.

When you look s**t the umpires rarely give you a chop out. Pendles ducks, too high, we duck, you had prior opportuntiy, Elliot unrealsitic marking attempt shoves our player out of the contest, mark to the other bloke. A lot of s**t like that happens when you bumble around and look like s**t.
Exactly my point Tas......I don't want to sound like a bad loser but there were some iffy free's their way and not ours.......Drews game today was better he is actually marking the ball and on his bike so to speak.......he just missed his shots at goal. LT missed shots at goal which is rare these days........kicking at goals for them this week. Boomers game was bruise free anyway you want to look at it....it was. Atley's defensive running is something that needs to be addressed......I mean you don't need to be einstein to know the ball will be given back to Pendlebury in a 1- 2 situation every day of the year......he need to be smarter. In fact I question his football smarts now, defensively. My 12 yr old son has more defensive smarts now than him and he plays soccer.

Remember that this group haven't had that much exposure to the MCG.......we need to win one there very soon. In fact it might be worth looking into if this group of players have actually won there before. I don't think so.

Remember that this group haven't had that much exposure to the MCG.......we need to win one there very soon. In fact it might be worth looking into if this group of players have actually won there before. I don't think so.

They beat Pies there in the last round last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back