Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided, I need more info

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh it can and it will.
B7YYB_ECYAAOQ9Q.jpg:large

I suggest innovation from private enterprise (Tesla for e.g.) is more likely to have a positive effect on climate change than state mandated wealth redistribution and unsurprisingly some brand me as a denier.

Anyway, this thread is about nuclear energy being a viable clean alternative to coal, which I support (because its cleaner) but still I'm a denier?

Last edited:
I suggest innovation from private enterprise (Tesla for e.g.) is more likely to have a positive effect on climate change than state mandated wealth redistribution and unsurprisingly some brand me as a denier.

Anyway, this thread is about nuclear energy being a viable clean alternative to coal, which I support (because its cleaner) but still I'm a denier?
because it wont make a difference and power generation remains in the hands of a small number of individuals. this is what you want to maintain now that defending coal, oil gas monopolies become untenable.

because it wont make a difference and power generation remains in the hands of a small number of individuals. this is what you want to maintain now that defending coal, oil gas monopolies become untenable.
you always fail to make a point

So what's the solution?

RENEWABLES and an economic system that is not based on maximising profits but rather on the needs of society.
We also need to start building our cars and tele's and our washing machines to last and to be efficient. We also need build all knew buildings counscous of the energy and light needs. We've become accustomed to a lifestyle as result of the arrogance of our footprint on the planet. This has to change. Will take a good 1 generation of full on education to do that. in this country we're going backwards under the current gov (sponsored by the very companies holding us back)

RENEWABLES and an economic system that is not based on maximising profits but rather on the needs of society.
Cool, thats a great Ideal

Who is going to develop renewable energy to a point where it is a feasible option?
What is their motivation to do so going to be?
Who is going to fund it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We also need to start building our cars and tele's and our washing machines to last and to be efficient. We also need build all knew buildings counscous of the energy and light needs. We've become accustomed to a lifestyle as result of the arrogance of our footprint on the planet. This has to change. Will take a good 1 generation of full on education to do that. in this country we're going backwards under the current gov (sponsored by the very companies holding us back)
Again, great idea.....but who is going to build these more efficient longer lasting machines? Where is the innovation going to come from?

The tide is turning, demand for greener products is increasing and the private sector will look to capitalise, it is already happening.

good luck. like we can really see it happening today.
It will take time, but it will happen. Tesla are expanding to home batteries which store solar power for later use. They are also developing cars that will be affordable to the masses.

It will take time, but it will happen. Tesla are expanding to home batteries which store solar power for later use. They are also developing cars that will be affordable to the masses.
your mate abbott just had a carbon auction handing out tax payer money to polluters for VOLUNTARY CUTS. this is capitalism.?

your mate abbott just had a carbon auction handing out tax payer money to polluters for VOLUNTARY CUTS. this is capitalism.?
No, and it is about as effective as the policy introduced by the previous govt.

My mate? you are too black and white, left and right. Nothing gets achieved with that mentality.

No, and it is about as effective as the policy introduced by the previous govt.

My mate? you are too black and white, left and right. Nothing gets achieved with that mentality.

ahhhh but you seem oblivious to what is happening today under this govt.

Back