Showdown - Adelaide v Port Adelaide - Rd 15 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Ports blue ribbon fixture showing out now. Can't beat a half decent side without the Jack Daniels faithful.

Played 2 top 8 teams away from home and lost both - now an unloseable showdown

Front runners - mentally soft

LOL, when has a showdown gone down to script. We've won a few that we shouldn't have, your team has done the same. I don't think we played well and it cost us today. If you don't play well against any team you can lose. In the past we lost to GWS, and we know who Adelaide have lost to this year. If we see you in the finals, i am sure it will be a cracking game.

Yep Crows by 15 points in a giant upset after the power guys thought it was going to be a walk in the park, Scott Thompson to win the medal.

... and Noddy to wake up from his nanna nap to the news that Port have won by 26 points. Robbie Gray to get the Showdown medal but Patrick Dangerfield to get a perfect 10 in the Merv Agars voting.

just because I can :D

Ha ha ha Righto....wining the first showdown at Adelaide Oval? Who cares....just like winning the last Showdown at Football Park....I'll tell you what matters....our two flags back to back no less compared to your one...

Or a 119 point loss in a Grand Final.

Great win and again noise was unbelievable.

We officially now call the north eastern pocket the "Eddie Betts" pocket.

Or a 119 point loss in a Grand Final.

Great win and again noise was unbelievable.

We officially now call the north eastern pocket the "Eddie Betts" pocket.

Only 3 y.o's and people that act 3 bring up 119 points. So very childish and boring.

We won the premiership last time our only home loss was the showdown.

Is the minor round over already?

You still have a few home games and you do play Sydney here. Just one week at a time, one week.

PS : You still have away games against Collingwood, Gold Coast and Freo still to come. Don't get ahead of yourself!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 3 y.o's and people that act 3 bring up 119 points. So very childish and boring.

I don't find it boring at all....! It's very mature actually.

What I love most about this win is the Crows beat port with their best 22 on the park.
Yet they couldn't stand our pressure. We'll be ok. Absolutely beautiful victory. Couldn't be better. And Sauce...........how good.
And where was "in Ken we trust"? What happened Kenny the messiah??

What I love most is the Crows beat port with their best 22 on the park.
Yet they couldn't stand our pressure. We'll be ok. Absolutely beautiful victory. Couldn't be better. And Sauce...........how good.
And where was "in Ken we trust"? What happened Kenny the messiah??

He's currently crying about how we're second instead of first. Done a *load better than Sando in his second year son.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back