Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats Season Nineteen Thread - Literally missed it by that much...

Remove this Banner Ad

That'll work too...just. Only 'cause Livin' Lovin' Maid

I rate IV higher than II, but boy oh boy is it close. Livin' Lovin' Maid is a killer track though. I is right up there too because Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, Dazed and Confused, Your Time Is Gonna Come and Communication Breakdown. I'm sorry, but don't get me started on the hipsters that say Houses of the Holy can even compete with I, II, III and IV... as much as I love The Rain Song and Over the Hills and Far Away.

I rate IV higher than II, but boy oh boy is it close. Livin' Lovin' Maid is a killer track though. I is right up there too because Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, Dazed and Confused, Your Time Is Gonna Come and Communication Breakdown. I'm sorry, but don't get me started on the hipsters that say Houses of the Holy can even compete with I, II, III and IV... as much as I love The Rain Song and Over the Hills and Far Away.

I don't have a favourite. I can't...each one has a song or three that just blows me repeatedly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for inactive posting lately, I've just started a new job and have been on holidays too. Will get back into it this week.

Well done guys but I'm going to have to pull the pin. Work/family stuff have just not allowed me the BF time needed to do qooty justice. All the best.

Jeebus, Sorry Powerstufff . Missed this post.
We'll keep you on the list and team until the end of season, unless we have a few new sign ups.
Best of luck and if you want, you can always make a return.
One or two posts per week is always welcome

Jeebus, Sorry Powerstufff . Missed this post.
We'll keep you on the list and team until the end of season, unless we have a few new sign ups.
Best of luck and if you want, you can always make a return.
One or two posts per week is always welcome
No probs. I'm overseas for the next week, will see if things settle down on return.

posting s19.jpg

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd updated.

While I_Dont_Care , toxic , Power Raid , Millky95 and Quadzilla continue on there very merry way, it would appear that we've slipped into a mid season slump (including myself).

We missed you last week Ant Bear , glad you are back.
I promise you are back at Full back this week Macca19 , pop your head into the thread.
wharfie_1870 , Jonts and AusHorrorStory (I know you lurk around the place ;) ) get in there and get excited....

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...s-vegas-bears-at-underground-stadium.1094460/

Sorry for my lack of activity, uni has picked up and is going to be worse for the next 2 months :( I'll do what I can though, I promise!

15 - 25 posts is still awesome, keep it up and good luck at Uni

15 - 25 posts is still awesome, keep it up and good luck at Uni
Thanks man. We start doing productions on Monday. My Lighting Designer is a Freo fan, I'm a Swan so Monday will be awkward for one of us :p ahhaa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back