Injury Siposs to have exploratory surgery

Remove this Banner Ad

Just on twitter Sippos is to have exploratory surgery on his shoulder.
That's 4-6 weeks until movement, 3-4 months until full recovery which would send him back to maybe April or around rounds 4-8

iu

C'mon Sippo. Use the force.

That's 4-6 weeks until movement, 3-4 months until full recovery which would send him back to maybe April or around rounds 4-8

Gees if thats the case he will struggle to get the momentum to force his way back into the side...could be curtains for Sippa?

Gees if thats the case he will struggle to get the momentum to force his way back into the side...could be curtains for Sippa?
He will keep his fitness which is the only positive I take from this

Hope for a quick recovery. Wished he could prove himself by getting early games this year. No chance now.

Anyone know how much footy he'll miss?

Very disappointing news all round, and I think the pressure will definitely be on him to perform later this season rightly or wrongly. Very promising player but at this stage I just have that gut feeling that he will never make it.

He said exploratory surgery, not reconstructive surgery. Richo has stated they feel its only a minor injury but theyre just going to make sure.

He said exploratory surgery, not reconstructive surgery. Richo has stated they feel its only a minor injury but theyre just going to make sure.
It's still the same time frame 3-4 before he can do normal things and then a couple months after for full contact

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How deep is next year's draft?

Rookie list option?
Well, Schneids will retire, and you'd expect that Saad and maybe Sink will get upgraded, so there's 3 spots.

Anyone know how his exploratory surgery went? Hoping he doesnt need any more.

Sad for Siposs but....

Upgrade Saad. NOW! Just do it!

I reckon thats good bye for Mr. Siposs. It will be better for the club as well as him to go separate ways after this year.

http://www.saints.com.au/video/2015-01-20/a-dare-iced-coffee-fixll-fix-it

Also confirms that Siposs is definitely out until Round 10ish. I reckon that seals it for him. :(

Having said that, it also means he'll go on the LTI, which probably means Saad will be available Round 1. :)

He said the same when I talked to him at the St Kilda Dare announcement, hoped to ready to play the last ten rounds of the season or so, be tough to get back into the senior side from there I reckon sadly :(

Round 10 is June, 5 months away. Seems like a very long time to get back into it after already having a few preseasons in him already. Did it look like he was wearing a sling in the video to anyone else?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back