Skyrim - The Elder Scrolls 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought the game today.
Can't wait to play it tonight.

Being new to the game, what are some recommendations for my choice of race?

Play what you want to be honest. If you want to play a caster just look for one of the ones that says something like "Excels in arcane practices" and so on

Just on the companion Quest. I just did the quest where you have to assassinate the leader of the silver hand. You then go back to the companion hall and they have been attacked. I get talked to about a mission but nothing shows up!!!!!

Has this glitched?

EDIT: Seems that it is a glitch that should be fixed with an update. .

Yeah thats pretty much the same as mine. Come back to their hall after doing a quest for them and when you get back they've been attacked and the old bloke is dead. No more quest options after that..

I have no idea about Zelda, but Skyrim for 360 is averaging 96 on Metacritic (equal second best for 360, behind GTA IV), with more reviews (72 vs 43) compared to Zelda's 95 average, so that's probably a good indication that it's at least as good, if not better.

Check out some of the review excerpts:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/critic-reviews

the first one there from 'Gamestyle' sums it up pretty well IMO.

I'm thinking i'll get it, i just don't think i'll put enough time into it though lol, i get bored quickly haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back