Certified Legendary Thread Jack Trengove

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.sen.com.au/news/ox-how-long-do-dees-carry-loyal-jack

I'm entitled to my opinion, and don't deserve to be spoken down to by you lot for stating it. After all, your opinions don't really mean anything to me, and my thoughts on half of you aren't very flattering, but I keep them to myself nowadays, I suggest you do the same, and keep the conversation on footy rather than name calling.

He went to watch his sister compete in the games. It was a holiday.
So what?

What is he meant to do whilst injured and in a moon boot?

Sit on the couch all day and reflect on how he's letting us down?

Seriously - answer it. What is he meant to have done?

He went to watch his sister compete in the games. It was a holiday.
What else was he supposed to be doing? Around the clock rehab? Not fair enough to go see your sister compete in an international event when you are laid up with injury anyway? I get that you think we should cut our losses with Jack, but your comments have crossed the line into personal criticisms of him - which are quite unfair and in some cases, incorrect.

Club work. Learn about the coaching side of things. Learn the game plan, visit schools, basically earn your pay cheque, not a wild train of thought for an employee on way over 100k a year.

What else was he supposed to be doing? Around the clock rehab? Not fair enough to go see your sister compete in an international event when you are laid up with injury anyway? I get that you think we should cut our losses with Jack, but your comments have crossed the line into personal criticisms of him - which are quite unfair and in some cases, incorrect.
Personal? Umm no, proffessional criticisms. I never once called him a s**t bloke, a utensil, etc...

Stop making my comments out to be something they are not.

No, I've 're-iterated what OX said on Sen. Deal with it, stop calling people names when they something you don't agree with and grow up. Also, go back and read forum rules. Name calling is a breach.
I haven't called anyone a name, you have terrible comprehension skills.

Club work. Learn about the coaching side of things. Learn the game plan, visit schools, basically earn your pay cheque, not a wild train of thought for an employee on way over 100k a year.
He was, he did, he does.

The footy club gave him what, -2 weeks off, to go watch his sister at the biggest thing of her life?

Load of fun you must be mate.

How are you to know he wasn't doing that? You think the club just had him doing nothing the entire time?

Personal? Umm no, proffessional criticisms. I never once called him a s**t bloke, a utensil, etc...

You said he was holidaying instead of doing his job like he just blew off his job, that's a personal attack on his character.

Personal doesn't always mean using profanity. You have besmirched Jack Trengove by accusing him of taking a holiday and by saying he was happy to leave Melbourne, when in fact, there is no evidence that he wanted to leave. The implication that Trengove was taking a holiday when he should have been back in Melbourne doing god knows what - that is also a form of personal attack. It's clear you have no time for the guy.

My comments on you are accurate and to the point. I'm not calling you a utensil or anything, but you are quite misguided.

How are you to know he wasn't doing that? You think the club just had him doing nothing the entire time?

You said he was holidaying instead of doing his job like he just blew off his job, that's a personal attack on his character.
Rightio champ. Keep believing that. Are you Damian Barrett in disguise? The amount of word twisting to fit your agenda is amazing. You must be that Barrett guy.

Ahh, you called me a cocktail. That's name calling. Clearly comprehension is a n issue that YOU have buddy.
Again, I described your behaviour. That isn't name calling and this case it's highly accurate. I think you need to have a lie down and sleep off whatever it is you're on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again, I described your behaviour. That isn't name calling and this case it's highly accurate. I think you need to have a lie down and sleep off whatever it is you're on.
Allow me to describe your behaviour then. You're being a bully. You are dismissing someone else's view and using name calling to pump yourself up because you do not share their viewpoint.

This is not the bay, nor is it your Dias where you can put people down for their opinions. Grow up.

Soooo.....

Do we have a timeframe on Jacks recovery?

Be interested to know how bad it is. Generally a navicular is a season but it's a bit different here. Wonder if it
is a re-break or just a setback.

Just wanted to pop by and wish Jack the best. I was pretty disappointed about the injury and thought he'd be able to really prove some doubters wrong.

I believe it was said on radio that Richmond approached Jack several months ago and by the time trade period come along he was pretty keen to come to us, which is understandable given how much he's gone through since his 2nd year. I'm pretty sure the reluctancy calls were out of respect to a club he loves but wanted a break from.

You can always free up cap space for net year's FA pool by sending him to us as a delisted FA :p

Fact is we really don't know if jack wanted to leave

So because of that, he's on our list, hes a great young fella, I'll back him in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back