Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManMountain

Rookie
Suspended
Jan 21, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
I have just been contacted by two sources. One of them is high up at a club and the other is high up in the AFL administration.

A player and coach have come head to head. This is at a club where they have a new coach. I will be getting the names tomorrow. Newspapers have recieved the news only yesterday. They are getting more details. One of the coaches was seen in a delicate situation with a players girlfriend. Then the coach was set upon by the player and a few other players got involved. Now the players are refusing to play under him this year. The administration of the club have told all parties involved to put on a happy face until the situation solves it self.

I reckon i will be told it is Collingwood. We all know about their culture problems and what Buckley is like.

This is unrelated to that fake rumour that was started by some Collingwood hobo.

I have just been contacted by two sources. One of them is high up at a club and the other is high up in the AFL administration.

A player and coach have come head to head. This is at a club where they have a new coach. I will be getting the names tomorrow. Newspapers have recieved the news only yesterday. They are getting more details. One of the coaches was seen in a delicate situation with a players girlfriend. Then the coach was set upon by the player and a few other players got involved. Now the players are refusing to play under him this year. The administration of the club have told all parties involved to put on a happy face until the situation solves it self.

I reckon i will be told it is Collingwood. We all know about their culture problems and what Buckley is like.

This is unrelated to that fake rumour that was started by some Collingwood hobo.

Rightio then....

inb4rumoursboard

Macca is happily married, and 50 years old, so I doubt he has been seen with a players girlfriend :p

Buckley, Neeld or Watters, if true. But im not holding my breath.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So two people, in senior positions, in different organisations, contact you to tell you the same rumour, but neither tell you which club is involved?

And they are so eager to pass on this information, or part thereof, that they contact you at 2.00am in the morning? ("I have just been contacted..")

Thats what i said Einstein. My Source is waiting tomorrow to tell me, once he hears about the legal proceedings.

So we are now back to one person ("My Source")?

I know, i said to my sources "Is it the Saints"?.. Response from both "Lets just leave it at that for now"

Or back to two sources again?

Both who use exactly the same terminology?

Just had a look at your posting history;
Joined Jan 2012
1st post 21 Jan 2012
3 posts about footy, but suddenly you have club and AFL officials ringing you in the middle of the night and you feel a sudden urge to share all with the good folk of BigFooty.

You sir, may I suggest, are best represented thus;
Head+Up+Your+Ass+_8023d3_361.jpg

So two people, in senior positions, in different organisations, contact you to tell you the same rumour, but neither tell you which club is involved?

And they are so eager to pass on this information, or part thereof, that they contact you at 2.00am in the morning? ("I have just been contacted..")

So we are now back to one person ("My Source")?

Or back to two sources again?

Both who use exactly the same terminology?

Just had a look at your posting history;
Joined Jan 2012
1st post 21 Jan 2012
3 posts about footy, but suddenly you have club and AFL officials ringing you in the middle of the night and you feel a sudden urge to share all with the good folk of BigFooty.

You sir, may I suggest, are best represented thus;
Head+Up+Your+Ass+_8023d3_361.jpg
I am friends with my two sources, and they both are goods friends. They told me together.

I do have a life outside Bigfooty. I dont get home straight away and hop on Bigfooty. I got home when i did, had dinner. Sorry if it wasnt straight away.

ONly one of my sources will be seeing me tomorrow. Hence why i said When my Source.

I genuinely hope that spouting such absolutely unfounded BS is red cardable when he doesn't come up with the goods tomorrow.

I don't for a second think it is true but i think Nathan Buckley is the sort who would fool around with another guys girlfriend.

Lulz :p I love this board. Only a matter of time before someone is sued for defamtion on this site one day.

Didn't someone say not long ago that Neil Craig was caught messing around with an ex players Mrs or something?

It'd be funny if it was Craig - but not all that cool for us as a team.

Is it meant to be a senior coach? Assistant coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back