Southern poker league

Remove this Banner Ad

Made the teams final table with low low stack - paying top 5

Get allocated seat 8 button is in 1 - win already

Blinds are 20/40k so effectively shove any A or pictures or pockets

By the time it got to my BB we had made the money :D - insane shovefest

BB look at A8 SB min clicks and I throw the rest in and they call with A9 and the 9 holds

Back today for more fun

I didn't end up going... Was a last min decision (Thursday night) when I looked at my finances and went... 😐😔 Better off that money going elsewhere...

I didn't end up going... Was a last min decision (Thursday night) when I looked at my finances and went... 😐😔 Better off that money going elsewhere...
With the donkfest happening today and tonight you were better off not attending

Crazy Pineapple was torture for the first hour - 73 seats with 38 rebuys ( I did not)

Escaped most of the shoving and picked my spots and was at 100k (after end of rebuys) and had AJsTh in the BB

HJ bets 29k (blinds 3/6k) and I shove over the top and they have AA - I did not hit my flush draw or straight - thats ok if I'm folding those I may as well fold everything

Big Bounty was a little better but big stacks early was the order of the day.

Big Bounty was giving chips away when the 4 card flush hits the river or the river straight 1 outer gets there and my 2 pair is swinging in the wind

Have 11k left and ahem a player from Vietnam sits down with new stack and immediately shoves on my BB - I have KT and I figure ehh fork it and call him

Turns over 24 and I just internally laughed as I doubled up

Build up to 40k and again BB and he shoves and I have a2 - I call and he looks disappointed when his K2 is behind - A and K on flop and K on turn - says goodbye to 10k then got beaten by a 2pair v set on the turn - thats fine and I decide thats enough.

SPT need to figure out what to do with the drunken behavior of some players - a lot of female players wont return

Anyway thats me done for another 3 months and I will see if I go again

That's good... Just around the corner from me... 🤔 Unless it's during vintage then 😭
in my old stomping ground - easy to find a mate to stay with atleast :D

next one in tanunda apparently
Hearing this might be off the books.

Couldnt find a venue and now the perfect date clashed with Australian Poker Tour event at Intercontinental Hotel tournament Feb 27- Mar 3

I'm now hearing May in Berri but will confirm as news may leak this week

The above mentioned APT schedule is out and an interesting named event - scratch that it looks like they are ''highlighting'' venues and operations around the state

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

The above mentioned APT schedule is out and an interesting named event - scratch that it looks like they are ''highlighting'' venues and operations around the state

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg
Vintage should be kicking off for me last week of February unfortunately means not much poker till after that 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vintage is starting this week coming so definitely won't be there.. 😔 and there's a the Adelaide aplpt in early April as well which is bad timing for me... (Depending on weather vintage will finish late April)

Seems like a smaller series is going to run at The Jetty Bar

Go to the North India takeaway up the road for a huge meal under $20

417458497_887636680031839_4681356943215677444_n.jpg
Not really sure what is happening behind the scenes but its actually a fairly good pricing structure for what is indeed a weekend of poker.

I did hear it might be a series stretched over two 'weekends' through the next few months with 2 BIG week events mixed in

Any of you punters coming across for the Adelaide Cup might want to drop in for a moment

417413880_895745519220955_5836609152364707031_n.jpg

hey guys is there a victorian league similar to this Adelaide one where I can go play and not have to shuffle etc haha? I am terrible at it and just like to relax and play. Crown have priced me out

hey guys is there a victorian league similar to this Adelaide one where I can go play and not have to shuffle etc haha? I am terrible at it and just like to relax and play. Crown have priced me out
Dealer dealt here is usually final table and special events games

Ya have a few around these days... WPT (world poker tour) APL (Australian poker tour) 🤔um
.. few others as well... But I'm tired 😴 lol

If ya know/get friendly with the right people there's home games to play.

Google is handy... 🤔 Unless ya like me. I'll google something and get 1,503,002 things other then what I want.

Ambush in Adelaide III I will be at 😊😊😊 can't wait.

*I did msg them saying the Barossa game in March isn't the best time.. (alot of us Barossa people's busy with vintage) so hopefully that changes... If not oh well ya get that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back