Entertainment & Music southpark

Remove this Banner Ad

kanye-west-south-park-gayfish.jpg

family guy has gotten awful.

Not a family guy bashing thread but anyway.

Randy is brilliant.

"i thought this was america? Isn't this america? Oh im sorry i thought this was america"

[youtube]tvlwqjvhgjc[/youtube]

freaking lol

First one or two times was ok.

that disabled camp one was kinda lame though with him in it.

"you mean you don't want towelie around"
"yes"
"so am i to understand there has been a...towelie-ban?....hahaha"
"AWWWWWWWWW! Get the hell outta here towelie!"

This is the biggest fail thread ever. (Look at the OP)

South park is not better than Simpsons or Seinfeld. I love it, but come on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a look at the South Park commentaries on youtube. Most episodes are up there and they do about 5 mins of talking for each. Very entertaining most of them.

Movie idea #2,305: Adam Sandler is trapped on a deserted island and falls in love with a coconut.

I have to say i never really warmed to it, when it first was on i was a regular viewer. After season 3, i dropped off the show.... would still tune in to the occasional episode, but was not a dedicated viewer from that point onward.

I didn't see the movie "Bigger Longer & Uncut" until several years after the cinema release (kinda regretted it as when i saw it, it rejuvenated my interest in the show and i started watching it again).

After that though i've largely been a "watch when there is a controversial or really clever episode" person. Like the episode with the crocodile hunter costume, death of chef, the guitar hero pisstake, world of warcraft spoof etc. Oh and i started watching it again once it was on GO (until they started repeating the episodes ad nausea). When i feel like getting back into it, i'll have a mountain of episodes to watch :p.

It's kinda funny the Matt Stone / Trey Parker sense of humour doesn't really resonate with me too much. Everyone i know raves about baseketball... whereas i do like it, but it's a movie to watch once in a blue moon..... it's not one i would sit and watch (and still find funny) multiple times per year. Likewise with Team America.

Do you know what's less funnier than quoting tv shows/movies in real life? Quoting them on a forum.

Sarcasm is no longer the lowest form of wit quoting movies/tv shows is. Bonus points if its a Will Ferrel movie.

Do you know what's less funnier than quoting tv shows/movies in real life? Quoting them on a forum.

Sarcasm is no longer the lowest form of wit quoting movies/tv shows is. Bonus points if its a Will Ferrel movie.

You know what? GTFO.

Kyles cousin Kyle (Jew): Is anyone else having trouble concentrating on this? I just cant seem to concentrate.
Cartman: Maybe we should send him to a concentration camp

Kenny - "I am Mysterion"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back