Shaun Hart 26.00
Alastair Clarkson 31.00
Marcus Ashcroft 31.00
Malcolm Blight 31.00
Ross Lyon 41.00
Josh Fraser 41.00
Gary Ablett Jnr 41.00
Cameron Ling 41.00

Can't believe how quick the market was put up (No I actually can)

Next Gold Coast Coach market @ SportsBet

Applies to the next officially signed Head coach of the Gold Coast Suns. Dead heat applies should co-coaches be announced. Others on request. Max bet to win $500 as per AFL rules
Mark Thompson 1.50
Scott Burns 8.00
Leigh Tudor 9.00
Stewart Dew 12.00
Brendan Bolton 12.00
Nathan Bassett 16.00
Dean Solomon21.00
Michael Voss21.00
Mark Riley21.00
Matthew Primus26.00
Peter Sumich26.00
Brenton Sanderson26.00
Shaun Hart26.00
Rodney Eade31.00
Alastair Clarkson31.00
Marcus Ashcroft31.00
Malcolm Blight31.00
Ross Lyon41.00
Josh Fraser41.00
Gary Ablett Jnr41.00
Mark Bickley41.00
Cameron Ling41.00

Hahaha.

Bomber Thompson won't be attached to the players and will be keen to upgrade for Beams who would be your second best player. He'd be marketable and a GC boy. So what will the GC offer? Thought?

Stop spruking your players on our forum in an attempt to create a bidding war with the Lions, not gonna happen, Beam to Lions and for half of what your asking

Who wants to hear an interesting rumour? I'm hearing Bomber is booked on the 9.10am Virgin flight from Tullamarine to Coolangatta tomorrow morning.

Ill go to the airport let you know!

Who wants to hear an interesting rumour? I'm hearing Bomber is booked on the 9.10am Virgin flight from Tullamarine to Coolangatta tomorrow morning.

How on earth did you get that?

Mark Thompson 1.50
Scott Burns 8.00
Leigh Tudor 9.00
Stewart Dew 12.00
Brendan Bolton 12.00
Nathan Bassett 16.00
Dean Solomon 21.00
Michael Voss 21.00
Matthew Primus 26.00
Peter Sumich 26.00
Brenton Sanderson 26.00
Shaun Hart 26.00
Alastair Clarkson 31.00
Marcus Ashcroft 31.00
Malcolm Blight 31.00
Ross Lyon 41.00
Josh Fraser 41.00
Gary Ablett Jnr 41.00
Cameron Ling 41.00

$10 on Gaz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perfect scenario for me would be Bomber taking the reins and Voss coming in as assistant coach.

Vossy stated at the start of the year that he regrets having accepted the Lions coaching job without any experience and says he still has a desire to coach, but would go into an assistant role for a few years before moving up to senior coach.

This would be a perfect start for him.

Bomber and Vossy combined with Ashcroft and Blighty behind the scenes. Can't go wrong.

I do feel sorry for Bluey. It truly makes me sad to think that he's gone, but it had to happen. He set the foundations for our club and I hope he hasn't left on bad terms. Sounds stupid and naive to think otherwise, but whatever.

Perfect scenario for me would be Bomber taking the reins and Voss coming in as assistant coach.

Vossy stated at the start of the year that he regrets having accepted the Lions coaching job without any experience and says he still has a desire to coach, but would go into an assistant role for a few years before moving up to senior coach.

Bomber and Vossy combined with Ashcroft and Blighty behind the scenes. Can't go wrong.

I do feel sorry for Bluey. It truly makes me sad to think that he's gone, but it had to happen. He set the foundations for our club and I hope he hasn't left on bad terms. Sounds stupid and naive to think otherwise, but whatever.

+1

Mark Thompson 1.50
Scott Burns 8.00
Leigh Tudor 9.00
Stewart Dew 12.00
Brendan Bolton 12.00
Nathan Bassett 16.00
Dean Solomon 21.00
Michael Voss 21.00
Matthew Primus 26.00
Peter Sumich 26.00
Brenton Sanderson 26.00
Shaun Hart 26.00
Alastair Clarkson 31.00
Marcus Ashcroft 31.00
Malcolm Blight 31.00
Ross Lyon 41.00
Josh Fraser 41.00
Gary Ablett Jnr 41.00
Cameron Ling 41.00

If Josh Fraser is the coach i'll lose it.

Vossy has retweeted the news of the sacking. An omen perhaps?

Im not big on vossy. Perhaps its a personality thing, but he seems a bit intimidating, I got that from the 'the recruit' series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back