Sponsor Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Gambling doesnt worry me too much, as long as it isnt shoved in my face. If it means on our match preview articles we end up with a sportsbet add with some odds for our game, then big whoop.

I just dont want to have a big bunch of constant 'market updates' on the big screen at home games and get flooded with pop ups or emails.

Free home jumper if you sign up which is cool. Noticed in the T&C it is only for QLD. Would think an away jumper for Vic should be included.

6 figures is nice though. Combined with the dairy that is a lot of sponsorship dollars coming into the club. If we can get the foundations right and get ourselves self sustainable and a wanted corporate option, we can start picking and chooing our sponsors more.

Im sure we can do some sort of cross promotional thing, betting on cow races or something...
Nah Grandma Ben always wins,

I think the club is laying a little low on this one. I saw this announcement pop up on Facebook last night, and it had a similar response in the comments to what I'm reading here. Somehow in real time I then saw the thumbnail preview of the article disappear to a text link only, then to just text with no link, and now I can't see the post anywhere.

I think the club is laying a little low on this one. I saw this announcement pop up on Facebook last night, and it had a similar response in the comments to what I'm reading here. Somehow in real time I then saw the thumbnail preview of the article disappear to a text link only, then to just text with no link, and now I can't see the post anywhere.

Just a thing on the Website now, but down in the list of articles, out of the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep - my wife is considering setting up an account and betting $50 on West Coast tomorrow at $1.04... then withdrawing her $52 and free guernsey...
It's a win-win, if the Lions win then who cares about $50 - we'll be over the moon.

Yep - my wife is considering setting up an account and betting $50 on West Coast tomorrow at $1.04... then withdrawing her $52 and free guernsey...
This is why you have to turnover your winnings x amount of times before a certain date before you can withdraw. They're tricking betting companies. I'm happy to take a few bucks off them when I can, but if I could heavily restrict/ban them altogether, I would in a second.

Or you could go all out and put 50 on us and get a free guernsey aswell as the pay out.

This is why you have to turnover your winnings x amount of times before a certain date before you can withdraw. They're tricking betting companies. I'm happy to take a few bucks off them when I can, but if I could heavily restrict/ban them altogether, I would in a second.
Then there are those who register their agencies in Northern Territory (and other locales where laws favour them) and just cancel or restrict punters' accounts if they win too much or often. Biggest scam ever.

just put the $50 on the lions, the worst that could happen is you get a $50 jersey and the bonus could be a big payout as well.

Jumper postage and handling $89.95

Remove this Banner Ad

Back