News Sponsorship for 2014 - AHG front + back for 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Received this in an email from the club.

Melbourne Football Club – Major Announcement
The Melbourne Football Club will make a major announcement tomorrow at 8.45am.
Peter Jackson and Paul Roos will be available to the media.
Monday 18 November
8.45am
AAMI Park Lecture Theatre (Access to the Theatre is via the side door in car park).
Melbourne’s full playing list, including the new recruits, will train for the first time together following the announcement. Training vision is available from 9.30am on Gosch's Paddock.
Just a tad excited.

ahg_logo_001.jpg
I meant that they may be opening an 'Australian heritage girls' you know since we tend to play like a bunch of them. But I would settle for the one you said. :)

Monday 18 November
8.45am
AAMI Park Lecture Theatre (Access to the Theatre is via the side door in car park).
Melbourne’s full playing list, including the new recruits, will train for the first time together following the announcement. Training vision is available from 9.30am on Gosch's Paddock.
Just a tad excited.

Hopefully it's a sponsorship deal with a big name company and a big $$ deal. Come on PJ, bring home the goods!

Monday 18 November
8.45am
Just a tad excited.

I saw that mentioned on the unofficial Facebook site by someone.

I'm a member and didn't get the email.

:(

BOO-URNS, Dees. BOO-F'N-URNS.

I think the AHG rumours are correct. Front and back sponsorship for large $$$$. All hail Peter Jackson. He just has the remarkable ability to make things happen through sheer hard work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't underestimate Glen Bartlett's influence in all this (rumoured to be mates with head of AHG)
No wonder the AFL wanted him president. Less hand outs to us.

Great news! Funnily enough when the rumour of AHG started on here a week or two ago, suddenly I noticed their logo on signage wrapped around a couple of car dealerships that were being renovated or built. I never would've noticed them before. The marketing was already working!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back