No Oppo Supporters St.Kilda sack Brett Ratten

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t it make sense to get confirmation he got the job before confirmation of presser?

Thus, no presser tomorrow??
Ah I get what you meant. Yeah probably announcement before presser but hopefully a sneaky "club presser with Lethers and Bassat 11.30" comes through

Working from home tomorrow ......... ??? C'mon man ........

mroily.gif
Yes..."working"...

If they announce he got the job tomorrow I will also get that hours before public release
Friday arvo is the "taking out the trash" time for (shit) news announcements, usually by govt where they hope they get
buried by sport and people tuning out over the weekend. If they want it out on the downlow, then Friday is good, if they
are going to make a song and dance about it, book in Monday.

I haven’t rated Billings for years but I reckon he will thrive under Ross. I can see him being our biggest improver.
Funny, I can see him getting weeded out. I hope you're right though.

I think in years to come, our little hiatus - or should I say SHIATUS - between Lyon eras will be known as The Billings Era. A vanilla nothing period where we promised this and that but went missing for large parts of the journey and ultimately achieved nothing except the degradation of our reputation.

What is starting to become clear is that for his entire career, Jack Billings hasn't been coached by a coach who can get the best out of him. The same can be said of most of our list that were drafted by us.

These guys are about to see how a real coach operates and I hope they are ready.

Friday arvo is the "taking out the trash" time for (s**t) news announcements, usually by govt where they hope they get
buried by sport and people tuning out over the weekend. If they want it out on the downlow, then Friday is good, if they
are going to make a song and dance about it, book in Monday.
Couldn’t announce today with the Hawthorn investigation announcement.

Head office want out announced tomorrow to dominate the back page on Saturday before the AUS vs NZ ODI.

Or so I’m lead to believe…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon it needs to be five years at a minimum.
We know what he CAN do. We have seen that before. No short term shit.
The improvement is coming. We might just have to eat a bag of Richards at times..

Very excite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back