Star Citizen

Remove this Banner Ad

Alpha 3.18 releases this week. It's obvious by the amount of responses to this thread how many of you play it ;).
But I seriously recommend it... although you will need quite a beefy system with minimum 32G of RAM to run it and a NVme M.2 is a must.. or at least a normal SSD. A free fly event is incoming in the next couple of weeks too for those of you who may want to have a play. The download is around 80 Gigs.

Roberts Space Industries

Last edited:

I like the idea of the game and have looked into it from time to time, I just don't know if I can be bothered with a project that's been in Alpha for 10 years and is still buggy. It just seems like a game that's going to be perpetually in development but never polished.

If there's a free play weekend and I've got time I may give it a shot, doubt I'll pay for it though

I like the idea of the game and have looked into it from time to time, I just don't know if I can be bothered with a project that's been in Alpha for 10 years and is still buggy. It just seems like a game that's going to be perpetually in development but never polished.

If there's a free play weekend and I've got time I may give it a shot, doubt I'll pay for it though

Yep. I hear ya . It has been a long time, but it is just that the game is so immense. I constantly find myself mid-game stopping and just staring at the the scenery and sheer scale of it. It really is a unique game with massive potential. A free fly event is only a week or so away.. try it. Let me know if you decide to make a pledge on a starter ship..I guarantee once you get past the steep learning curve you will be hooked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back