Multiplat Star Wars: Outlaws

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to laugh at some of the trash that this game is coping to me it looks great and I cant wait to play it.

I agree some of the stuff being said is dumb.

Watched Asmongold's reaction and he already decided it's trash because you can't play as a Sith, and was comparing it to the force unleashed games. "Who is this game for". Then 1 minute later he was watching the Eclipse trailer (which was nothing but cinematics, we have seen nothing of the gameplay) and completely fawning over it despite the fact we know nothing about it.

Ubisoft Gold Edition use to be $150 to buy now $169.

Rise or Ronan was $109 managed to get if for $99. Game prices are only going to go up soon we will be paying $150 just for standard edition ridiculous.

I just wait for sales these days. Only a game of Witcher 3 level quality would make me pay these kinds of prices anymore.

I agree some of the stuff being said is dumb.

Watched Asmongold's reaction and he already decided it's trash because you can't play as a Sith, and was comparing it to the force unleashed games. "Who is this game for". Then 1 minute later he was watching the Eclipse trailer (which was nothing but cinematics, we have seen nothing of the gameplay) and completely fawning over it despite the fact we know nothing about it.
You play as scoundrel and do jobs for crime lords your in the underbelly of the galaxy lols

I've watched Asmongolds come across as a douche bag

You play as scoundrel and do jobs for crime lords your in the underbelly of the galaxy lols

I've watched Asmongolds come across as a douche bag

Is this toolbag still around? I blocked any channel of his back when I played WoW. The guy and his followers are complete turds.

Is this toolbag still around? I blocked any channel of his back when I played WoW. The guy and his followers are complete turds.

I only starting watching a few of his videos in the last 2 or so months, had basically no idea who he was before that.

Reading/watching about his sanitary and hygiene habits has been...interesting.

I only starting watching a few of his videos in the last 2 or so months, had basically no idea who he was before that.

Reading/watching about his sanitary and hygiene habits has been...interesting.

That doesn't surprise me. During WoW Classic YouTube tried sneaking him back into my suggested videos. One was him showing off some PC he was gifted by a sponsor and his room was an absolute pigsty. When I'm asked why I generally don't like streamers he is usually who I think of first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The internet is a hive mind, I'll never trust it to reflect anything honestly. In saying that I'll be waiting on this for a while anyway. This game doesn't look too bad and I'd love something else to flex the features on my 4080 like this game is boasting, as someone who isn't massively into Star Wars it kind of just looks like another open world game. I like the developer Massive though so I'll keep an eye on it and probably swoop the first time I see it on a Steam sale.

For putting a season pass in a single player game and locking content behind it this instantly became a wait for it to rock up on Gamepass/PS Plus title for me.

For putting a season pass in a single player game and locking content behind it this instantly became a wait for it to rock up on Gamepass/PS Plus title for me.
100% agree
Season pass for a single player game.. get stuffed.
I can’t remember exactly but didn’t battlefront 2 do something like that and it got massive backlash that everyone just cancelled their pre order when they found out Vader was behind a paywall..

100% agree
Season pass for a single player game.. get stuffed.
I can’t remember exactly but didn’t battlefront 2 do something like that and it got massive backlash that everyone just cancelled their pre order when they found out Vader was behind a paywall..

Yeah that pretty much killed the momentum for that game. I think the EA post on reddit trying to justify that has the most downvotes in the site's history.

Funnily enough, they did improve it after back tracking on that and the game is quite good now!

And the game still continues to be popular, even getting a bump in popularity 4 years after all support was stopped.

It's stuff like this that keeps hope alive that maybe, just maybe BF3 might come some day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back