State of Origin 2008 - Game 1

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jed your parents must be cousins, there is no way NSW are winning.

owl_orly.png

Go the Blues!! Good win. Quinn was immense! And gotta give Wallace due credit (still filthy on him leaving last year) he was very composed and his kicking game stood up to the task.

Go the Blues!! Good win. Quinn was immense! And gotta give Wallace due credit (still filthy on him leaving last year) he was very composed and his kicking game stood up to the task.

Yeah, go the Blues - I agree too, Wallace had a great game. Out of interest, who was named MotM? 9 here in Melbourne left the coverage straight after the match. For mine Fitzgibbon, Wallace and Gasnier were up there.

When Thurston is not on his game, Qld struggle without a playmaking 5/8th. Hunt was good in defence but that wasn't his role tonight. Lockyer or Prince in for Game 2, no Marsh on the bench, it is pointless. Not a lot of go forward tonight for the backs to feed off. A few tweaks here and there. Qld can not play that bad again.

It will come down to Game 3.

I will enjoy mu humble pie. Mason, Wallace, Fitzo (Shocking kicking) and Cooper all putting me back in my place. Up the mighty Blues.

Qld were pathetic. Slow, predictable, boring brand of football. Archer didn't help out letting the NSW markers just stand wherever they wanted but that didn't change anything.

Myles was about the only forward who could say he had a remotely good game. The attack was a joke, just about the whole backline appeared to be out of position all night.

Guess thats what happens when you pick five eighths at centre, centres on the wing and fullbacks at five eighth :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back