Media State of the List

Remove this Banner Ad

...or else you'll tell me about how when you were at your peak, no one could touch you?

You suck.

I'm still writing that chapter mate.

PVF is a hack, let's put it straight.

He is a hack.

Hacksandwich if he was a sandwich.

If he was a drink he'd be Hacklejuice.

A long time ago, we use to be friends :(

Let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story. You may have more experience on this board, but your'e as big a name caller as me.

Danoz pls, I don't need to stoop soo low.

PVF is a hack, let's put it straight.

He is a hack.

Hacksandwich if he was a sandwich.

If he was a drink he'd be Hacklejuice.

4541886297.jpg

Danoz pls, I don't need to stoop soo low.
No, you never call people names. Never... except
Praise for being a flog?

Surely you get enough of that.
Will be when I have 6 bottles of Boags into me.

"Because he's the hero SFA deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a huge flog."
I've look at the stats, I should be above that Eth flog!
Oh, I must be mistaken, sorry, I retract my comments. ;)

No, you never call people names. Never... except

Oh, I must be mistaken, sorry, I retract my comments. ;)

Lol I love how I get on your nerves soo much that you have to go and find posts from months ago to prove a point.

And is flog even considered a bad name to call someone? I mean the word get's used soo much that it's lost it's meaning. Hell, people even wanted to get votes for flog of the year and people are proud of being a flog, including myself which is obvious because one of those quotes you found was me referring to myself.

I still like you PVF but your glory days are gone, you need to stop living in the past.

I don't even remember when you were good.

Just wait and see mate.

Lol I love how I get on your nerves soo much that you have to go and find posts from months ago to prove a point.

And is flog even considered a bad name to call someone? I mean the word get's used soo much that it's lost it's meaning. Hell, people even wanted to get votes for flog of the year and people are proud of being a flog, including myself which is obvious because one of those quotes you found was me referring to myself.

Just wait and see mate.
I like best how it took 12 minutes to formulate a reply :D a bit too mind-boggling for you mate?

I like best how it took 12 minutes to formulate a reply :D a bit too mind-boggling for you mate?

I like how you have to time my responses. Go read a book or something.

I tell my grandkids about PVF when I tuck them in. They don't seem to believe me when I tell them he was real.

I am a qooty god, they must be atheists.

I still like you PVF but your glory days are gone, you need to stop living in the past.

I don't even remember when you were good.

He's good fun on podcasts but that's only because we can confirm he talks as drugf***ed as he posts.

He's good fun on podcasts but that's only because we can confirm he talks as drugf***ed as he posts.

Come on now mate.

Also Batman doesn't to drugs. His drug is fighting crime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, who compares themselves to Batman. :eek:
Maybe PVF dresses in his Batman outfit to dance.
200.gif

Hello.

Welcome to the thread of rhetorical questions. What does that even mean?

State of the List – Dragons FFC

Today we take a look at one of the competition powerhouses, Dragons FFC. They managed to finish inside the top 4 despite indifferent form in the final stretch of the home and away season. They won their way into a Preliminary Final after beating the Gumbies in week 1 of the finals, and that is where their season ended after going down to the Furies by 27 points. Off-field they had a very solid season, with the weight of banter and behind the scenes work being shared, however I can’t help but feel that they are missing something, which will be explored later. Can they go a step further in Season 19? Can their levels of activity be maintained?

A+ Grade

The Filth Wizard
Danoz
boncer34

3 very strong posters lead the charge at the Dragons, all 3 are strong off-field (match thread presence, media presence, stats work) and all 3 made this seasons All-SFA side. TFW and boncer don’t need introductions nor explanation, they are genuine stars of the competition. One point I would like to make is that boncer34 averaged nearly 100 posts per match thread, clearly someone has had a lot of free time since stepping down as the league admin. Danoz I feel has been underrated until recently, his statistics work for the club and for the league has been excellent, and he has started to come into his own in the banter stakes. I don’t see a problem in this bracket at all, and I certainly don’t have concerns about burnout as all 3 don’t appear to lead much a life and are extremely dedicated and invested in the league.

A Grade

akkaps
Ljp86

However, there is a slight fall in quality after their top 3, this isn’t a statement on akkaps and Ljp, more that it is only akkaps and Ljp. akkaps is a constant presence in the league through his statistics work, exie draft league (which has stalled for next season somewhat) and love bordering on dictatorship ( :hearts: ) of werewolf. The only thing holding him back from A+ status is that he still struggles a little with banter, however he knows his place in the league and it certainly hasn’t slowed him down. Ljp speaks for himself, excellent work around the league and has been a leader at the club for a long time, however he really is on a deserved wind-down and it wouldn’t surprise me if he dropped below this ranking next season. The problem for the Dragons is that they need more here to be a truly elite side. The various posters in the gradings below haven’t quite put together enough of a season to crack an A grade. That said, they can certainly get by with 5 A Graders (that’s a lot more than other clubs) and this isn’t a desperate issue. I think Ljp will need replacing, though.

B Grade

Andonis1997
jenny61_99
chefmeister
BlueMaster1

That aside, the Dragons have a pretty darn good support cast behind their top 5. Andonis is an absolutely underrated gem, and is the type of poster Marlowe was talking about regarding the Demons yesterday. It certainly wouldn’t surprise me if other clubs were in his ear (I for one couldn’t imagine him being anywhere but the Dragons, though). Jenny, Chefmeister and Bluemaster are all solid contributors at match thread level, decent and relevant banter with good depth. However, all 4 of them (outside of Ando occasionally) have virtually no presence outside of match threads, which is what is restraining them to a B. Going forward, to make the Dragons a true powerhouse, they need these posters making a name for themselves outside of match threads. They also have a few C Grade posters sitting just below a B that need to make a bigger splash next season and create an even stronger supporting cast. It is worth noting that Bluemaster was in just his first season in the league, and certainly has potential to go far should the Dragons continue to nurture his talent properly.

C Grade

HARPSichord
Big Red Machine
Determinant

All 3 of the C Graders were close to B Grade selection. All 3 contribute all season, bar 2 weeks between them. Their banter was solid and they certainly kept the threads ticking along. So what’s holding them back? Firstly, they all average around 10 posts less per match thread than you average B Grader, so they’re not quite active enough. Secondly, absolutely no league presence. HARPSichord perennially promises so much (such as that ill-fated media piece) but just can’t take the next step, and it’s no wonder he and Gee Dub are SFA BFF’s. Big Red Machine and Determinant are both in their first seasons in the league, and have adjusted well to the pace of match threads. However, it is important for the Dragons moving forward that they are able to take the next step and post in other threads, or even dabble in their own media pieces. Congratulations on excellent first seasons, though.

F Grade

B Tron
Jatz
Moo
Flawed Genius
roo2macca
Pie 4 Life
Gibbsy
DangerSloane
Deddy
TheMase
WAG
doggiesin08

So much potential here. Sidenote, what’s with the North admins and Dragons FFC? Anyway, I digress. Earlier I stated that the Dragons were missing… something. And here we find that something. If just 3 of these talented posters (by talented, if they posted 20+ times a match thread they could easily be A Graders) were enticed to post the Dragons would be a truly elite club. I think that they certainly have the leadership at the club that could bring them back. However, if not, some decisions are going to have to be made. The Dragons shouldn’t accept being a good qooty side, they should yearn to be a great qooty side, as they certainly have the makings of one. Either get these talented people posting, or try again. I’m not sure what their movements are this off-season, but they haven’t really made any big moves for posters recently. I think now is the time.

Overall Grade

B.

Close to elite, but just missing something. They have the swagger, the arrogance and the organisation, but they just need a bit more from those not contributing. Can they take the next step both on and off the field in Season 19? Time will tell.

Until next time.

Hello.

Today we take a look at one of the competition powerhouses, Dragons FFC. They managed to finish inside the top 4 despite indifferent form in the final stretch of the home and away season. They won their way into a Preliminary Final after beating the Gumbies in week 1 of the finals, and that is where their season ended after going down to the Furies by 27 points. Off-field they had a very solid season, with the weight of banter and behind the scenes work being shared, however I can’t help but feel that they are missing something, which will be explored later. Can they go a step further in Season 19? Can their levels of activity be maintained?

A+ Grade

The Filth Wizard
Danoz
boncer34

3 very strong posters lead the charge at the Dragons, all 3 are strong off-field (match thread presence, media presence, stats work) and all 3 made this seasons All-SFA side. TFW and boncer don’t need introductions nor explanation, they are genuine stars of the competition. One point I would like to make is that boncer34 averaged nearly 100 posts per match thread, clearly someone has had a lot of free time since stepping down as the league admin. Danoz I feel has been underrated until recently, his statistics work for the club and for the league has been excellent, and he has started to come into his own in the banter stakes. I don’t see a problem in this bracket at all, and I certainly don’t have concerns about burnout as all 3 don’t appear to lead much a life and are extremely dedicated and invested in the league.

A Grade

akkaps
Ljp86

However, there is a slight fall in quality after their top 3, this isn’t a statement on akkaps and Ljp, more that it is only akkaps and Ljp. akkaps is a constant presence in the league through his statistics work, exie draft league (which has stalled for next season somewhat) and love bordering on dictatorship ( :hearts: ) of werewolf. The only thing holding him back from A+ status is that he still struggles a little with banter, however he knows his place in the league and it certainly hasn’t slowed him down. Ljp speaks for himself, excellent work around the league and has been a leader at the club for a long time, however he really is on a deserved wind-down and it wouldn’t surprise me if he dropped below this ranking next season. The problem for the Dragons is that they need more here to be a truly elite side. The various posters in the gradings below haven’t quite put together enough of a season to crack an A grade. That said, they can certainly get by with 5 A Graders (that’s a lot more than other clubs) and this isn’t a desperate issue. I think Ljp will need replacing, though.

B Grade

Andonis1997
jenny61_99
chefmeister
BlueMaster1

That aside, the Dragons have a pretty darn good support cast behind their top 5. Andonis is an absolutely underrated gem, and is the type of poster Marlowe was talking about regarding the Demons yesterday. It certainly wouldn’t surprise me if other clubs were in his ear (I for one couldn’t imagine him being anywhere but the Dragons, though). Jenny, Chefmeister and Bluemaster are all solid contributors at match thread level, decent and relevant banter with good depth. However, all 4 of them (outside of Ando occasionally) have virtually no presence outside of match threads, which is what is restraining them to a B. Going forward, to make the Dragons a true powerhouse, they need these posters making a name for themselves outside of match threads. They also have a few C Grade posters sitting just below a B that need to make a bigger splash next season and create an even stronger supporting cast. It is worth noting that Bluemaster was in just his first season in the league, and certainly has potential to go far should the Dragons continue to nurture his talent properly.

C Grade

HARPSichord
Big Red Machine
Determinant

All 3 of the C Graders were close to B Grade selection. All 3 contribute all season, bar 2 weeks between them. Their banter was solid and they certainly kept the threads ticking along. So what’s holding them back? Firstly, they all average around 10 posts less per match thread than you average B Grader, so they’re not quite active enough. Secondly, absolutely no league presence. HARPSichord perennially promises so much (such as that ill-fated media piece) but just can’t take the next step, and it’s no wonder he and Gee Dub are SFA BFF’s. Big Red Machine and Determinant are both in their first seasons in the league, and have adjusted well to the pace of match threads. However, it is important for the Dragons moving forward that they are able to take the next step and post in other threads, or even dabble in their own media pieces. Congratulations on excellent first seasons, though.

F Grade

B Tron
Jatz
Moo
Flawed Genius
roo2macca
Pie 4 Life
Gibbsy
DangerSloane
Deddy
TheMase
WAG
doggiesin08

So much potential here. Sidenote, what’s with the North admins and Dragons FFC? Anyway, I digress. Earlier I stated that the Dragons were missing… something. And here we find that something. If just 3 of these talented posters (by talented, if they posted 20+ times a match thread they could easily be A Graders) were enticed to post the Dragons would be a truly elite club. I think that they certainly have the leadership at the club that could bring them back. However, if not, some decisions are going to have to be made. The Dragons shouldn’t accept being a good qooty side, they should yearn to be a great qooty side, as they certainly have the makings of one. Either get these talented people posting, or try again. I’m not sure what their movements are this off-season, but they haven’t really made any big moves for posters recently. I think now is the time.

Overall Grade

B.

Close to elite, but just missing something. They have the swagger, the arrogance and the organisation, but they just need a bit more from those not contributing. Can they take the next step both on and off the field in Season 19? Time will tell.

Until next time.

That's the funniest one yet.

Hello.

A+ Grade

The Filth Wizard
Danoz
boncer34

A Grade

akkaps
Ljp86

B Grade

Andonis1997
jenny61_99
chefmeister
BlueMaster1

C Grade

HARPSichord
Big Red Machine
Determinant

F Grade

B Tron
Jatz
Moo
Flawed Genius
roo2macca
Pie 4 Life
Gibbsy
DangerSloane
Deddy
TheMase
WAG
doggiesin08

Overall Grade

B.

Until next time.

Very good. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok Noobz0r, thanks for confirming this as a troll thread. Well played :thumbsu:
It is genuinely not a troll, that's my opinion on the Dragons. I honestly see nothing wrong with my assessment and yourself and pants dismissing it without explanation is confusing me.

It is genuinely not a troll, that's my opinion on the Dragons. I honestly see nothing wrong with my assessment and yourself and pants dismissing it without explanation is confusing me.

akkaps an A? Come on, I mean I like akkaps but he is a B at best.

akkaps an A? Come on, I mean I like akkaps but he is a B at best.
He knows his limitations as a poster, and more than makes up for it with hard work around the league. This isn't just based on match thread posting.

Sad to say, I agree with you, the Dragons have good depth and some very good contributors, certainly got the stats side covered.

He knows his limitations as a poster, and more than makes up for it with hard work around the league. This isn't just based on match thread posting.

Or posting at all...

Bravo to you sir, bravo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back