Stuff you've always wondered

Remove this Banner Ad

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and may I pose a question to you all.

This could go in any number of threads but I have chose this one despite not always wondering.

How come receipts don't print in order of scanned items?

Maybe it's just the couple of Woolworths around the area and I can't say I've noticed it before, however I haven't payed close enough attention.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and may I pose a question to you all.

This could go in any number of threads but I have chose this one despite not always wondering.

How come receipts don't print in order of scanned items?

Maybe it's just the couple of Woolworths around the area and I can't say I've noticed it before, however I haven't payed close enough attention.

Tax items go on the bottom, noticed it with woolies before. Everything else would be in order Meats/veg stuff. Lollies and ice blocks and so on would go down the bottom of a receipt.

For country viewers.

Wtf is going on re WIN network and Ch 10 this weekend?

I would like to know this as well

Tax items go on the bottom, noticed it with woolies before. Everything else would be in order Meats/veg stuff. Lollies and ice blocks and so on would go down the bottom of a receipt.

Ahha thanks. I probably should've looked a little closer since tax items are marked.

Does it mean Ch 10 (ch 5) is closing?

And ch 5 becomes a mix of 9 and 10 channels.

Network Ten can't be stuffed broadcasting regional so they've given their shows to the WIN network to broadcast on ch 5. WIN will take Tens most popular shows and put them on ch 8.

Maybe. I don't know. No deal has been done in Tasmania as yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why andrew bolt is always angry. decided to watch some of his show, and everything is so negative. islam, "the left", turnbull.

if isis say were eradicated bolt will have much material removed. part of me believes he enjoys the carnage and senseless destruction caused by the terror mob.

later, paul murray. also unhappy but always does it with a smile. if you have a shot everytime he says looney lefties you'll be drunk due to alcohol.

And why do Australian basketballers signal a sub to the refs and Americans to the bench?

i think in the nba at least the player simply makes his way to the scorers table and indicates his willingness to come on.

australian? no idea

When people are arseholes to you then don't apologize and act like you've got the problem.

Case in point. I'd organized to go with a chick i knew to a restaurant function. I arrived at her house at the set time. She was at the same hairdressers and was running late. Did not text or ring me. I rang her several times. No answer. I ended up going on my own. When i saw her at the restaurant later i told her off She then ignored me for the rest of the time. She's still not really talking to me. He excuse was that she couldn't get to her phone as she was at the hairdressers. Ok.....

Another girl ended our friendship by text . No reason given. She told a mutual friend that she found me too much hard work. I was going through a bit of a hard time earlier this year. We still have to see each other through our sons sports. Instead of just trying to advoid me she does the opposite. Attempts to talk to family members about crap. Etc etc.

Why are people so crappy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back