Streaming Suits

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Having Harvey and his psychologist was an awesome insight into the man. Really added a heap.

Loved Gretchen as well.

Only tiresome thing was Harvey and Louis fighting, hating each other, making up etc each episode.

Now the big question.......who dobbed in Mike?

Money is on Trevor / his wife.

Just caught up to the mid season break and am liking where this show is at. Has really managed to maintain a consistent level through all five seasons.

As others have said, I'm a bit over the Harvey vs Louis thing. Time to move on.

I'm liking the additions of Gretchen and Jack Soloff and Dr Agard. Even though I find her slightly annoying.

Jessica has become far more likable this season.

Louis Litt still fluctuates between being the most annoying character on TV and the most awesome.

Just watched the mid-season finale as well - in about 2 minutes at the end there I went from thinking "what are they going to do with Mike now" to "oh s**t he's f*cked".

Just caught up on Season 5 of Suits, and I honestly think this is the best season since Season 1. A little disappointed with Mike getting arrested, but should be interesting enough. I can see the show ending soon, but I like the direction they're heading. The addition of the therapist has probably made the season tbh.

tumblr_inline_n6z448iCFu1rquokd.gif

Just watched the new episode.

It's going to be interesting to see how they to keep us feeling like Mike and Harvey are the good guys despite being guilty. I think they've already started doing that through the somewhat dodgy federal marshall and the general demeanor of the prosecutor. Are the next 6 episodes just going to be a who done it? I.e. who ratted Mike out? Not sure if I'll enjoy that or not.

Why did Rachel go to her Dad? I really didn't get that. He was always going to tear him to shreds. Did she think Jessica wouldn't let Harvey do it?

I wonder if we didn't see Mike's supposed conversation with Hardman (before he talked to Soloff) because the actor who plays Hardman was filming Billions when this was being shot.

Last edited:
Just watched the new episode.

It's going to be interesting to see how they to keep us feeling like Mike and Harvey are the good guys despite being guilty. I think they've already started doing that through the somewhat dodgy federal marshall and the general demeanor of the prosecutor. Are the next 6 episodes just going to be a who done it? I.e. who ratted Mike out? Not sure if I'll enjoy that or not.

Why did Rachel go to her Dad? I really didn't get that. He was always going to tear him to shreds. Did she think Jessica wouldn't let Harvey do it?

I wonder if we didn't see Mike's supposed conversation with Hardman (before he talked to Soloff) because the actor who plays Hardman was filming Billions when this was being shot.

Yeah I have to say I enjoy Harvey and Mike getting out of stuff like this way too much to ever think of them as the bad guys. A point I hadn't thought about it so they have (atleast from a personal perspective) done a good job of it throughout the series. Although I have to say, when Mike does get out of this, and I think we can presume he will if the show's going to keep going, I can't see how much further they could go. Once they've managed to escape the threat of going to jail that would be it you would think. I'm interested to see how they will deal with that - they've already got season 6 on the books.

Also Rachel probably felt like she needed to do something (although you could say she should be smarter than that, but then this wasn't just another case she is atleast somewhat disconnected from); I'd suggest she did believe Jessica since she didn't go to visit Mike herself.

Thought it was a good resumption overall, hope they keep it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad to have it back.

I'm wondering how much legs the show has left - presumably, if Mike gets away with it, that means he's essentially going to be in the clear and won't need to ever worry about the truth coming out again which has been a fairly central part of the show since the beginning (trying to keep the secret).

Glad to have it back.

I'm wondering how much legs the show has left - presumably, if Mike gets away with it, that means he's essentially going to be in the clear and won't need to ever worry about the truth coming out again which has been a fairly central part of the show since the beginning (trying to keep the secret).

Looking back, in my view the weakest element of the show has always been the ridiculous number of occasions that threaten Mike getting caught. Hopefully the writers will put it to rest with the second half of this season.

The strength of this show is definitely the characters and their dialogue. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a few more seasons yet - USA loves their character driven shows.

Thinking about it a bit more since my post last night, even if Mike gets away with it on legal grounds - which also means the allegation will go public if it hasn't already - nobody's (at least outside his circle) ever going to really trust him. At the very least there will be enough suspicion for people not to want him on their case. It will effectively make him redundant as a lawyer. I know he was about to resign but I can't see how they keep the show going without Mike in a legal capacity. Then there's all the people involved in all the cases he's been on- I suspect that's going to be dredged up one way or another.

Also, Robert probably offered an indication of what's to come when he warned Jessica of the threats that's coming her (and the firm's) way from "every corner". I imagine Hardman will have a big role to play in the second half and probably the next season as well.

I quite liked the first few seasons but it got ridiculous after that. They chose the wrong path in making Lewis Lit a complete joke. Would have been better if he remained a genuine villain and worthy adversary imo.

Didn't buy the letter trade for Donna's father deal - the prosecutor not calling the bluff seems at odds with how they have portrayed her character so far.

Feel like otherwise the 'reveal' was mixed in with a largely irrelevant and feeble storyline with Donna's father, unless they have plans to re-visit that relationship in the future. Perhaps the only thing it really did was to get Mike to realise how many people his secret has affected. But I'd argue that the Jeff/Jessica storyline was sufficient.

I quite liked the first few seasons but it got ridiculous after that. They chose the wrong path in making Lewis Lit a complete joke. Would have been better if he remained a genuine villain and worthy adversary imo.

I like him now - he got ******* annoying in the middle of it, just the same stupid rinse and repeat behavior.

Now, he's a mad dog, and actually behaves with some consistency and not a complete Sooz.

I like him now - he got ******* annoying in the middle of it, just the same stupid rinse and repeat behavior.

Now, he's a mad dog, and actually behaves with some consistency and not a complete Sooz.
Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm stuck right in the middle of that really annoying period.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back