Streaming Suits

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my biggest gripes with the show is the continuous soapy arguments and tension that goes on. However, with the stakes raised due to Mike's predicament the tension is justified and exciting. It's a shame that there are only three episodes left this season.

One of my biggest gripes with the show is the continuous soapy arguments and tension that goes on. However, with the stakes raised due to Mike's predicament the tension is justified and exciting. It's a shame that there are only three episodes left this season.
I'm not going to argue your point, but know this, I'm ready for you and if you ever come for me or my firm again I will destroy you.

*bites bagel*
Lawyering is easy.

It is just gigantic contests on who can avoid any justice by having dirt and leverage on everyone else.

Only one of them seemed to be doing his job, Harvey, reading all the case stuff while the rest go off and talk big talks with people to achieve nothing.

I'm not going to argue your point, but know this, I'm ready for you and if you ever come for me or my firm again I will destroy you.

*bites bagel*
Lawyering is easy.

It is just gigantic contests on who can avoid any justice by having dirt and leverage on everyone else.

Only one of them seemed to be doing his job, Harvey, reading all the case stuff while the rest go off and talk big talks with people to achieve nothing.

This is true. But nobody wants to watch people reading cases all the time :p

Wonder how many kids out there pursue a law degree because of this show.

I get the feeling they are be home and hosed - Jimmy's testimony should create enough doubt, I don't see how it wouldn't. I suppose Donna's testimony served to offset that (I thought Donna cracking like that was very surprising). Hopefully I'm wrong and there is actually some legit drama in the next ep. Still a great episode though.

Lewis taking that card at the end of that episode was very smart, he is going to be the one to save this case. Jessica presented Gibbs with the restraining saying she isnt allowed to approach Lewis without his lawyer present (Jessica) with Lewis taking her card and with how hard the judge is on Gibbs maybe the case gets thrown out?

Lewis taking that card at the end of that episode was very smart, he is going to be the one to save this case. Jessica presented Gibbs with the restraining saying she isnt allowed to approach Lewis without his lawyer present (Jessica) with Lewis taking her card and with how hard the judge is on Gibbs maybe the case gets thrown out?

That's how I read that scene as well - blatant witness tampering.

Lewis, the mad dog, is finally not just emotionally flying off the handle at every opportunity; he's thinking things through now, and he's going to nail it.

Good call. I hadn't picked up on that. Not sure if it could be conclusive evidence of witness tampering though? Also feel like it would very anti-climatic if the case gets thrown out just on that.

How would you be able to prove it was given after the restraining order though?

Good call. I hadn't picked up on that. Not sure if it could be conclusive evidence of witness tampering though? Also feel like it would very anti-climatic if the case gets thrown out just on that.
I thought the judge warned Gibbs about doing anything funny a few episodes ago or she will dismiss charges or something like that. Just think it could have a role to play as i dont think Lewis will turn on them.

I reckon that'll happen too.

Interesting the support in this thread for Mike. He's guilty as sin and should be behind bars, now he has the audacity to ask ppl to lie for him or at least not tell the truth.

BUT that's what's made this season so good. Normally in a series like this, it's all about saving someone when you know they're innocent. This time we KNOW he's
guilty but are following his point of view regardless.

My missus despises Mike and his James Hird "But I've done nothing wrong" complex, maybe that's influenced me to not care about his fate as much these days. He and also Jessica are unlikeable this season imo, under extreme pressure they're understandably resorting to anything.

Interesting the support in this thread for Mike. He's guilty as sin and should be behind bars, now he has the audacity to ask ppl to lie for him or at least not tell the truth.

BUT that's what's made this season so good. Normally in a series like this, it's all about saving someone when you know they're innocent. This time we KNOW he's

My missus despises Mike and his James Hird "But I've done nothing wrong" complex, maybe that's influenced me to not care about his fate as much these days. He and also Jessica are unlikeable this season imo, under extreme pressure they're understandably resorting to anything.

Mike's regularly admitted to screwing up though, throughout the last few eps. I think at the beginning he didn't realize the gravity/consequences of what he, Harvey and Donna did. I suppose most wrongful acts start that way, but I think even his most ardent critics would be surprised at how many people this has affected.

Mike has said he'd be willing to give himself up if it didn't mean everyone else would go down with him. Maybe that's why he said it, but still. I think seeing everyone being run through the mud shows he realizes the gravity of his actions were far worse than he thought it may have been.

Those two points make me lean towards Mike getting away with this, but what also buys my support is the way the portray the 'opposition'. The way Gibbs has gone about it makes you cheer for anyone who keeps one-uping her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those two points make me lean towards Mike getting away with this,

the fact that this is a USA Network drama and not Game of Thrones makes me think they will all get away with it.

personally I hope Mike and harvey both end up in jail. Donna too. She has always annoyed me.

I've always thought they'd go down the route with Mike somehow ending up at university as a kind of penance, which itself would be a cop out. I can't see how they end it with him happily lawyering along guilty as sin, although at least it'd be something a little different.

That was so out of character that I'm gonna be shocked if its not a play somehow

Whatever happens though I've been drifting away from Suits for at least a season if not more and whether they can maintain it after the trial or not, the last few episodes since the Christmas break have been the best Suits since the very beginning, mass struttings out of offices and down hallways and all.

Gibbs is doing nothing wrong; our crew are lying and witness tampering.

I don't think she's exactly coming out to be an angel in any of this. Which is not surprising but she's on par with Harvey and Mike when it comes to manipulation. Difference is we've known her for only 3-4 episodes, there's not much reason to be fond of her.

the fact that this is a USA Network drama and not Game of Thrones makes me think they will all get away with it.

personally I hope Mike and harvey both end up in jail. Donna too. She has always annoyed me.

Yeah they will definitely get away with it. Can't see how they'd do a show with all of them in jail.

In reality id want all those guys in jail too but it's more entertaining watching them get out of it. And after all the show is based on a far fetched circumstance. There's no point watching it from a realistic perspective IMO.

How could a law firm survive such a stain on its reputation as this, even if they're acquitted.

Writings on the wall, already the calibre of graduates wanting to go there has plummeted.

Really enjoying this season, it has its soap opera moments still but I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Is there gonna be a 6th season?

How could a law firm survive such a stain on its reputation as this, even if they're acquitted.

Writings on the wall, already the calibre of graduates wanting to go there has plummeted.

Really enjoying this season, it has its soap opera moments still but I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Is there gonna be a 6th season?

That's my issue; if I was using a law firm that changed names every few months, constantly got into shit fights and grudges, had massive internal turmoil, and just stumbled from one disaster to another...

How would you stick with them?

Yeah they will definitely get away with it. Can't see how they'd do a show with all of them in jail.

In reality id want all those guys in jail too but it's more entertaining watching them get out of it. And after all the show is based on a far fetched circumstance. There's no point watching it from a realistic perspective IMO.
Well they are making another prison break season so maybe a prison break/suits crossover. Mike and Michael Schofield would make a great team IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back