Streaming Suits

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

How could a law firm survive such a stain on its reputation as this, even if they're acquitted.

Writings on the wall, already the calibre of graduates wanting to go there has plummeted.

Really enjoying this season, it has its soap opera moments still but I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Is there gonna be a 6th season?
Yes

Well it's obvious what deal he's chosen. It still screws them all over though.
IMO - Season 6 will start 23 months into the future with Mike about to get out of jail.

We will get a few Shawshank flashbacks of Ross in jail. Finds it hard early with such a pretty face but earns the respect of inmates as he helps with appeals and will get some released or sentences reduced. He may even launder some cash for the warden using his banking skills and tar the odd roof.

Rachel struggling to cope with being a jail widow and the temptations when the next Logan Sanders look a like turns up.

Last edited:
IMO - Season 6 will start 23 months into the future with Mike about to get out of jail.

We will get a few Shawshank flashbacks of Ross in jail. Finds it hard early with such a pretty face but earns the respect of inmates as he helps with appeals and will some released or sentences reduced. He may even launder some cash for the warden using his banking skills and tar the odd roof.

Rachel struggling to cope with being a jail widow and the temptations when the next Logan Sanders look a like turns up.
Thinking the exact same thing, point for point.

They need to time ahead in time, most of the season breaks have only been a few days jump in the Suits universe. And the last six episodes have only constituted for about a week in their universe.

This has been a really good season, but ******* hell this is getting too convoluted.

Look, just have it jury comes back, Mike Ross is found not guilty. Done.

The process so far has been top notch, now they just need to end it perfectly, and finding Mike Ross guilty or him putting other people under the bus will undermine that.

Mike being guilty kills the show. Not gonna happen.
I don't know if it's that certain but I do agree with you.

And I think that gives credit to the show, because right now it's so uncertain how the end result will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will get a few Shawshank flashbacks of Ross in jail. Finds it hard early with such a pretty face but earns the respect of inmates as he helps with appeals and will get some released or sentences reduced. He may even launder some cash for the warden using his banking skills and tar the odd roof.

Bump!!

I even got a Shawshank quote at the end "I guess it's time to get busy living or get busy dying"

Holy s**t. Up until the last scene I expected something to alter the course of events. This has been 5 seasons coming.

I also can't see how they don't fast forward it, but after this finale I'm hoping they have something else up their sleeve.

EDIT - they're not going to fast forward.

What is Season 6 going to look like? Are we gonna see him in prison? Are you gonna find a way to get him out of prison early?

Korsh: [Laughs] We're working on figuring that out right now. It is our plan currently to have Mike be in prison next season. We don't know at the moment when he's gonna get out. We haven't gotten there yet. We're not rushing to get him out and we're not jumping ahead in time to when he gets out.

http://www.tv.com/shows/suits-2011/...on-5-finale-mike-goes-to-prison-145693829123/

Last edited:
Holy s**t. Up until the last scene I expected something to alter the course of events. This has been 5 seasons coming.

I also can't see how they don't fast forward it, but after this finale I'm hoping they have something else up their sleeve.

EDIT - they're not going to fast forward.

http://www.tv.com/shows/suits-2011/...on-5-finale-mike-goes-to-prison-145693829123/
Even though I'd like to see them jump forward, it will be good to see the guts deal with trying to rebuild the firm.

The focus needs to drop off Mike in the next season.

This would be a perfect end to the show, the cycle is complete.

I thought they would make an argument that someone pleading guilty to being a fraudulent legal representative can't be considered to have received legal council from themselves. It is just the sort of viscous cycle that frustrates people, can't plead guilty because to do so would mean he didn't have legal advise to do so and to set the deal aside would mean he had to admit to being a fraud post trial before the jury came back and found him not guilty of being a fraud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back