Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate no idea, Apparently we have a buy back at 6mill and a significant sell on % in the contract.

It's a terrible deal IMO, Just do a dry loan FFS. Galliani is a ******* pleb who needs to be replaced.

Edit: Apparently the option is set at 5 million euro but we have to approve it before we sell, So if he's the best player in the world at the end of 2 years we just take him back, Pointless clause IMO.
That's not too bad then.

Be amusing if De Gea simply sat out the side until January and went for a song

Not sure breaching his contract with United would be the best thing for him to do.

Not sure breaching his contract with United would be the best thing for him to do.

Sitting out injured on your personal Doctor's advice isn't breaching your contract. Sure, you'll give up a bunch of monetary things like match payments, but there's no breach of contract there.

The January fee would, of course, absolutely be less money, because he's only 6 months away from leaving on a free.

Sitting out injured on your personal Doctor's advice isn't breaching your contract. Sure, you'll give up a bunch of monetary things like match payments, but there's no breach of contract there.

Well his doctor is the clubs doctor who certainly won't allow it so yes sitting out for the sake of it would be breach of contract.

He can sit 6 months out, sure.

But he won't be Spains GK at Euros if he does that.

Real are contesting by the sound of it. Hilarious.

Why is it hilarious that they are contesting? Both clubs have said that they got the paperwork on in time with United claiming to have a FIFA stamp to prove it. Makes sense to contest it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will United really want to risk playing a guy in goals who doesnt want to be there?

He is a professional and has shown that throughout this saga. This isn't our fault, I doubt he would blame us in the slightest, he has a good relationship still with us.

He is a professional and has shown that throughout this saga. This is our fault, I doubt he would blame us in the slightest, he has a good relationship still with us.
I'd think Mendes will get most of the blame for this and yes, De Gea will be professional about it if he stays. I'd be highly surprised if RM don't find a way to force this deal through though.

Considering that he wants to play euros yes and also madrid could get hit with a transfer ban so yeah.

Madrid stuffed themselves over
He could turn up to train to avoid fines etc. but will he be at his best?

Also I think his spot in the national side isn't under threat even if he doesn't play for 4 months. I'm guessing he will move on in January for a lower fee if this doesn't go through now, doubt United will allow a Bosman deal to go through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back