Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the whole degea saga is pretty pathetic makes united and real look like idiots never would happen under saf

Why United? Wasn't up to us to get the deal done, took RM this long to give us an offer we deemed suitable. We can hardly be blamed now knowing this. We did what we could to push it through.

But will LVG trust him? The bloke is a bit of a nut wouldn't surprise me if he froze him out

I don't think he would, he knows we are a much better side with DDG in goals.

However it did, as far as we were concerned all the paperwork was in on time and approved by FIFA (if you believe the reports).
That I imagine will be the argument used to get this finalised.

Agree. Can't see why the LFP wouldn't allow the deal if all paperwork was completed before the Spanish transfer window closed and the only issue was receiving paperwork on their end.

Why United? Wasn't up to us to get the deal done, took RM this long to give us an offer we deemed suitable. We can hardly be blamed now knowing this. We did what we could to push it through.
Do what everton did with Stones put an end to it maybe give Real a deadline week before the window closes?

hasnt the seria a closed though?

Yep, so no Serie A clubs can buy new players. It's a good thing Chelsea plays in the Premier League then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, what?

They just beat Chelsea at the Bridge...

That's his point. Palace keep beating Liverpool and are now doing well against Chelsea too - Newcastle also had a good record against Chelsea - so the joke is that Pardew is trying to destroy clubs that do well against those sides.

That's his point. Palace keep beating Liverpool and are now doing well against Chelsea too - Newcastle also had a good record against Chelsea - so the joke is that Pardew is trying to destroy clubs that do well against those sides.
By selling Jedinak? :confused:

Not going to lie, this one has gone right over my head.

both clubs look extremely stupid now.

Do we really?

We didn't want to sell, Madrid didn't want to buy until the last minute and then it looks like they failed to lodge the paperwork to the LFP on time. Madrid have no one to blame but themselves for leaving this to the last minute, I really don't feel like United have ****ed up here at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back