Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel had no position last season. He lost his place and worked his way into a slot in midfield and stayed there where he only shined because other teams were focused on Bale and Ronaldo. He was fine there but if someone wants to offer 60m for someone who doesn't have his own position that's great.

The source I use is people who I know are Real fans. Not polls on websites and facebook comments.

My source are people from Madrid. I don't see how they are any less credible then your "so called" Real fans.

52 games, 11 goals and 23 assists, as well as being the MOTM in the CL final. Doesn't have a spot apparently.

You don't really know anything about football.

I didn't say he didn't play well. I said he had a good season and is cashing in on his one good year.

And I can see you don't have any idea about the role he played. Must have got that from facebook as well.

Well I never actually mentioned FB, that was you.

You are clueless and have reinforced that point by how stupid your "knowledge" is.

You call it one good year, I'd say it was one excellent year.

According to goal, we're linked to Zigic, Falcao and Cavani. All one after another on the transfer rumour page.
Classic goal.

And Welbeck and Remy.

I love James and he didn't only have a good month in the WC he had an outstanding season in France last year. I am pretty sure he got the most assists in the league. I know it doesn't mean much being in France but at that age when you back it up in a WC, it means a lot. The kid has a great future and I think will turn out to be a great buy for us but not yet, he is still too young which is why we should have kept Di Maria.

I am devastated he has gone and we only have the board to blame for that move, he was no doubt the most important player for us and we will miss him big time. The guy gets man of the match in the champions league final so what do we do, we treat him like garbage. This will also affect Ronaldo, he got amazing assists from Di Maria that I don't think anyone can do better from our squad.

United did not pay overs, you will see how good he is but with the players around him I don't think United can finish top 4.

First it's Robben then Ozil and now Di Maria, put those players in a team and you will have a mighty powerful team.

I love James and he didn't only have a good month in the WC he had an outstanding season in France last year. I am pretty sure he got the most assists in the league. I know it doesn't mean much being in France but at that age when you back it up in a WC, it means a lot. The kid has a great future and I think will turn out to be a great buy for us but not yet, he is still too young which is why we should have kept Di Maria.

I am devastated he has gone and we only have the board to blame for that move, he was no doubt the most important player for us and we will miss him big time. The guy gets man of the match in the champions league final so what do we do, we treat him like garbage. This will also affect Ronaldo, he got amazing assists from Di Maria that I don't think anyone can do better from our squad.

United did not pay overs, you will see how good he is but with the players around him I don't think United can finish top 4.

First it's Robben then Ozil and now Di Maria, put those players in a team and you will have a mighty powerful team.
No you aren't/typeclub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A true RM fans perspective.

Good post.

Yeah heard you and Sunderland were interested earlier. What turned you off him? Or was it more that a better option came along?

Not too sure how much interest there was from our side - it was when we were getting linked to Remy and Lacazette quite a bit. Not sure if the club has put the cue in the rack for the window or if we're trying to bring more in to be honest. I think we could use another striker and a CB but think in Ashley's eyes, he'll feel he's already lumped enough money on signings.

Very interesting Kreuuuzeurns! We do need another striker (and a CB) in - we're yet to score a goal in a competitive game so far 3 games into the new season :confused:

Honestly, don't know a great deal about him but that he was considered a 'flop' at Cardiff - any thoughts you can give on him mate?

I saw Sky News were reporting we were close to signing Welbeck last night - never really rated him that highly to be honest but looks like we are intent to bring at least 1 more striker in before the window closes...

I think he's too young for a club like Newcastle, he just simply wouldn't score enough goals.

We spent 7.5m on him (apparently Leicester bid 500k 6 months prior :mad:), mostly on talent. He did score 20 goals in the Danish Superliga but it's just crazy money for anyone from that league. We ended up selling him back in January for 2m and we'll pay 75% of his 45k pw wages for the next 4 years :oops:. Just one of Mackay's dodgy deals. He was barely played.

I think at 4m he'd be a huge risk for Newcastle, but he may have learnt and matured from his time with us. He's tall and does take chances but from what I saw he generally didn't create enough of them. Will end up a solid Championship player IMO.

I do actually rate Welbeck and I think he'd be a better option. He'd do a great job for you guys and IMO a 7-12 club is about his level. Remy would be nice about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back