Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about Borini.

Not sure how I feel about Lovren, he came across as a bit of a knob just recently.

IMO Liverpool overpaid however they have got a fairly good CB who will make them better.

Lovren handled the whole thing like a spoiled brat though.

IMO Liverpool overpaid however they have got a fairly good CB who will make them better.

Lovren handled the whole thing like a spoiled brat though.
That last point is the issue for me. Is he going to do the same thing if Barca or Madrid come calling? (Not that either of those two would be keen but you get the point).

It makes me loco saying they are players I want United to sign? :confused:

So you think that's okay for you to do that, yet when Cavani is a player I want Liverpool to sign, I am apparently loco, even though it's the exact same thing? :drunk:

Btw it was pretty delusional to think Hummels to sign for you guys, you gotta admit.

Sure maybe if I came out and said we would get them cheap etc etc. FYI I'm still banging on about them, these are players that every side with aspirations to be the best in the world should be looking at signing.

Cavani is one of the best strikers in the world and is better than Di Maria, PSG actually have wide players, Di Maria is purely a luxury, Cavani is someone to build a team around. They obviously think Ibra will play for another 5 years. :drunk:

Contrast those two statements, so basically it's okay for you to aspire to sign any bloody player in the world no matter how delusional, and it's okay. But I talk about our club aspiring to sign some other player, whom btw has quite a few reasons of leaving, and that apparently makes me loco. :confused: The delusional double standards and hypocrisy is classic stupid manc mentality

Cavani isn't getting played upfront, he's playing out wide for them, and Di Maria's the best genuine winger in the world. Wait you are the same bloke who didn't want Cuadrado at Man United, why do your opinions on players matter?

I'm sure they'll wait 2-3 years before they'll think about building a team around Cavani, who will be 30 then, for now I guess they'll just play him out wide and somehow sign Di Maria as a "luxury"

So you think that's okay for you to do that, yet when Cavani is a player I want Liverpool to sign, I am apparently loco, even though it's the exact same thing? :drunk:

Btw it was pretty delusional to think Hummels to sign for you guys, you gotta admit.

Contrast those two statements, so basically it's okay for you to aspire to sign any bloody player in the world no matter how delusional, and it's okay. But I talk about our club aspiring to sign some other player, whom btw has quite a few reasons of leaving, and that apparently makes me loco. :confused: The delusional double standards and hypocrisy is classic stupid manc mentality

Cavani isn't getting played upfront, he's playing out wide for them, and Di Maria's the best genuine winger in the world. Wait you are the same bloke who didn't want Cuadrado at Man United, why do your opinions on players matter?

I'm sure they'll wait 2-3 years before they'll think about building a team around Cavani, who will be 30 then, for now I guess they'll just play him out wide and somehow sign Di Maria as a "luxury"

Right ok, another post that cooldude doesn't actually read before going into a hissy fit.

I'll make it clear in bold and capital letters below so you can see it.

I CALLED YOU LOCO FOR SUGGESTING THAT PSG WOULD SELL YOU CAVANI FOR CHEAP AND ALSO SUGGESTING HE WOULD SIT ON THE PINE COLLECTING MASSIVE WAGES.

MY EXACT WORDS:

"sorry but if you think PSG are desperate for cash and will sell you Cavani on the cheap to fund Di Maria then you are loco.
"

Sigh.

Right ok, another post that cooldude doesn't actually read before going into a hissy fit.

I CALLED YOU LOCO FOR SUGGESTING THAT PSG WOULD SELL YOU CAVANI FOR CHEAP

When did I say PSG would sell Cavani for us "for cheap"? So you're saying I don't read, yet you just made that up outta nowhere?

If we're willing to splash the cash on Cavani

Yeah splash the two pennys we'll need to get Cavani, that would be enough.

AND ALSO SUGGESTING HE WOULD SIT ON THE PINE COLLECTING MASSIVE WAGES.

Yes PSG is signing Di Maria for however much money so that they can play Cavani out of position out wide and the best winger on the pine, sigh

MY EXACT WORDS:

"sorry but if you think PSG are desperate for cash and will sell you Cavani on the cheap to fund Di Maria then you are loco.

Even those words were wrong, you were the one that didn't read

Save the bold and capslock for the stuff you read, get a pair of glasses, too

BtlKtenIEAE2vXe.png:large

:D

When did I say PSG would sell Cavani for us "for cheap"? So you're saying I don't read, yet you just made that up outta nowhere?

Yeah splash the two pennys we'll need to get Cavani, that would be enough.

Yes PSG is signing Di Maria for however much money so that they can play Cavani out of position out wide and the best winger on the pine, sigh

Even those words were wrong, you were the one that didn't read

Save the bold and capslock for the stuff you read, get a pair of glasses, too

You said PSG need the money to fund Di Maria and are in no position to stuff around, I counter that claim. I actually said you would be loco to think they would sell you Cavani for cheap, I never called you loco I said you would be loco if you thought that. Big ******* difference. You could have responded with the fact you don't believe you would get him for cheap.

But no instead you then turn it around of me wanting United to sign players who are unlikely to come. :rolleyes:

You said PSG need the money to fund Di Maria and are in no position to stuff around, I counter that claim.

How exactly can you counter that claim anyway? It's just an established fact, they have to sell to get Di Maria

I actually said you would be loco to think they would sell you Cavani for cheap, I never called you loco I said you would be loco if you thought that. Big ******* difference. You could have responded with the fact you don't believe you would get him for cheap.

But I never said we'd get Cavani on the cheap, so you are already loco for thinking so. You're just clutching at straws now

But no instead you then turn it around of me wanting United to sign players who are unlikely to come. :rolleyes:

Because Mancs have been going off about their transfer window of greatness with all these players coming in, and I ignore it, I somehow talk about Cavani and one of them has to pop up and say something silly. The Mancs are back, it's like 13-14 never happened, it was the black history that should never be talked about

How exactly can you counter that claim anyway? It's just an established fact, they have to sell to get Di Maria

But I never said we'd get Cavani on the cheap, so you are already loco for thinking so. You're just clutching at straws now

Because Mancs have been going off about their transfer window of greatness with all these players coming in, and I ignore it, I somehow talk about Cavani and one of them has to pop up and say something silly. The Mancs are back, it's like 13-14 never happened, it was the black history that should never be talked about

You have a real bee in your bonnet about United fans, it's almost as if you are obsessed. I don't give two stuffs if Liverpool sign Messi. You are a bloody poster boy for tribalism, it's sad and pathetic. I don't post here with an grievances against Liverpool and I certainly don't post to get your knickers in a twist.

They actually don't have to sell to get Di Maria, if RM agree to a loan deal for the first season they buy him outright next season.
I asked you how much you expect to pay for Cavani, I also said I doubt it would be less than 55m, that PSG wouldn't sell him for a loss. Instead of crying about United fans how about answering the first time with a price you think Liverpool would have to pay instead of claiming PSG are desperate. They signed him for €64.5 million not that long ago. No way do they take a massive loss to accommodate signing another player, they have several other players they would sell first to fund that move.

I think it would cost you 55m pounds minimum to sign Cavani, I think it would cost United the exact same (I don't even want him).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Lovren coming in mean either Agger or Skrtel are definitely leaving?

Hard to say at this stage. Sounds like Kolo is off to Turkey leaving us with Sakho, Lovren, Agger & Skrtel which on paper seems to be 1 too many. We have a young Portuguese CB called Tiago Ilori coming through who is very highly rated at the club, so I wouldn't be surprised if we sold 1 of Agger or Skrtel and opted to use Ilori as that 4th CB option.

Hard to say at this stage. Sounds like Kolo is off to Turkey leaving us with Sakho, Lovren, Agger & Skrtel which on paper seems to be 1 too many. We have a young Portuguese CB called Tiago Ilori coming through who is very highly rated at the club, so I wouldn't be surprised if we sold 1 of Agger or Skrtel and opted to use Ilori as that 4th CB option.

A pairing of Sakho and Lovren I reckon is pretty good. Which two would you be going with?

You have a real bee in uallyour bonnet about United fans, it's almost as if you are obsessed. I don't give two stuffs if Liverpool sign Messi. You are a bloody poster boy for tribalism, it's sad and pathetic. I don't post here with an grievances against Liverpool and I certainly don't post to get your knickers in a twist.

They actually don't have to sell to get Di Maria, if RM agree to a loan deal for the first season they buy him outright next season.
I asked you how much you expect to pay for Cavani, I also said I doubt it would be less than 55m, that PSG wouldn't sell him for a loss. Instead of crying about United fans how about answering the first time with a price you think Liverpool would have to pay instead of claiming PSG are desperate. They signed him for €64.5 million not that long ago. No way do they take a massive loss to accommodate signing another player, they have several other players they would sell first to fund that move.

I think it would cost you 55m pounds minimum to sign Cavani, I think it would cost United the exact same (I don't even want him).

Because United fans are even more delusional, cocky and dickish than some Liverpool fans, and no that doesn't make it an obsession. I think the View is a bad show and Whoopi talks s**t, does that mean I'm obsessed with them?

Football is classic tribalism, ask 99% of your own fans, ask everyone else, if you think it's sad and pathetic then tough. Most your blokes can't stop going on about us

Real is looking for cash so they can get Falcao as well, these clubs aren't looking to buy everything and keep everyone else.

Actually I did not cry about United fans and their stupidity until you decided to think I am loco for thinking we can get Cavani, on the cheap or not, which I never even said. You are the one who said PSG would be looking to sell for a profit, when they have never operated on the grounds of profitability

We will pay a lot on Cavani, that doesn't even need saying, it's just common sense, but PSG aren't gonna posture around because they want a profit. At best they don' want to make too much of a loss on him

Btw you went on about how PSG wants to keep Cavani coz he's a player you can build a team around, ignoring the fact that they played him out wide for most of last season. But sure, ignore that and pretend you were always banging on about the price only

A pairing of Sakho and Lovren I reckon is pretty good. Which two would you be going with?

I think that will probably end up as our 'first choice' pairing. My only concern is that I'm a big believer in maintaining balance in your CB pairing, I think you need to have 1 aggressive player who likes to defend on the front foot and take on the opposition CF 1v1 while the other reads the play, sweeps up behind and is comfortable playing the ball out (Vidic-Ferdinand pairing was a great example of this). Sakho, Lovren & Skrtel all fall in the former category while Agger is exceptional at the latter, and that's why personally I think it's important that we keep him (although I think Ilori can grow into that role). Unfortunately though it sounds like Agger is the most likely to make way.

Because United fans are even more delusional, cocky and dickish than some Liverpool fans, and no that doesn't make it an obsession. I think the View is a bad show and Whoopi talks s**t, does that mean I'm obsessed with them?

Football is classic tribalism, ask 99% of your own fans, ask everyone else, if you think it's sad and pathetic then tough. Most your blokes can't stop going on about us

Real is looking for cash so they can get Falcao as well, these clubs aren't looking to buy everything and keep everyone else.

Actually I did not cry about United fans and their stupidity until you decided to think I am loco for thinking we can get Cavani, on the cheap or not, which I never even said. You are the one who said PSG would be looking to sell for a profit, when they have never operated on the grounds of profitability

We will pay a lot on Cavani, that doesn't even need saying, it's just common sense, but PSG aren't gonna posture around because they want a profit. At best they don' want to make too much of a loss on him

Btw you went on about how PSG wants to keep Cavani coz he's a player you can build a team around, ignoring the fact that they played him out wide for most of last season. But sure, ignore that and pretend you were always banging on about the price only

I hate this tribalism s**t with a passion regardless of the side sprouting that s**t. I find it insulting when my opinions are called into question because of who I support.

I think PSG shot themselves in the foot with certain promises made to Ibra. That effects Cavani's current role (which he has apparently now been promised will change). Ibra is 32, I believe as the season goes on Cavani will get closer to the number 1 striker role. He still had a very good year playing wider then he would prefer. At the end of the day he has a lucrative contract.

Goal and Daily Mail are pushing the Falcao to RM rumours so I wouldn't be thinking it's on. Falcao also is still out with that knee injury. I can't see RM buying him right now unless he shows he can get back to his best.

I think Liverpool can sign Cavani and I think they should try. They would be silly not to.

I think that will probably end up as our 'first choice' pairing. My only concern is that I'm a big believer in maintaining balance in your CB pairing, I think you need to have 1 aggressive player who likes to defend on the front foot and take on the opposition CF 1v1 while the other reads the play, sweeps up behind and is comfortable playing the ball out (Vidic-Ferdinand pairing was a great example of this). Sakho, Lovren & Skrtel all fall in the former category while Agger is exceptional at the latter, and that's why personally I think it's important that we keep him (although I think Ilori can grow into that role). Unfortunately though it sounds like Agger is the most likely to make way.
In a perfect world you would keep them all but even playing in 4 competitions you will rarely play around with your CB pairing, one of them (Agger most likely) is gonna be on the bench alot this year and won't be happy. I'd say you are right, sell Agger and use Ilori as a 4th CB.

I hate this tribalism s**t with a passion regardless of the side sprouting that s**t. I find it insulting when my opinions are called into question because of who I support.

I think PSG shot themselves in the foot with certain promises made to Ibra. That effects Cavani's current role (which he has apparently now been promised will change). Ibra is 32, I believe as the season goes on Cavani will get closer to the number 1 striker role. He still had a very good year playing wider then he would prefer. At the end of the day he has a lucrative contract.

Goal and Daily Mail are pushing the Falcao to RM rumours so I wouldn't be thinking it's on. Falcao also is still out with that knee injury. I can't see RM buying him right now unless he shows he can get back to his best.

I think Liverpool can sign Cavani and I think they should try. They would be silly not to.

But a lot of people form their opinions based on their allegiance, it's a legitimate question for quite a few. Football is gonna be like this, it's club vs club, it's gonna have this sorta stuff, people will always give as much as they take

Well they didn't think they could play both of them upfront, but if PSG wants to win everything then they need to do better than Cavani out wide, and they think Di Maria's the answer. Tbh if Real Madrid isn't getting money for Di Maria then they will probably just keep him unless other clubs come in with the similar money, unlike PSG, they will always be fine with FFP

Real needs a striker, they just sold Morata and only Benzema's left, so if it isn't Falcao it would be someone else

But a lot of people form their opinions based on their allegiance, it's a legitimate question for quite a few. Football is gonna be like this, it's club vs club, it's gonna have this sorta stuff, people will always give as much as they take

Well they didn't think they could play both of them upfront, but if PSG wants to win everything then they need to do better than Cavani out wide, and they think Di Maria's the answer. Tbh if Real Madrid isn't getting money for Di Maria then they will probably just keep him unless other clubs come in with the similar money, unlike PSG, they will always be fine with FFP

Real needs a striker, they just sold Morata and only Benzema's left, so if it isn't Falcao it would be someone else

They have Jese as a striker and Bale and Ronaldo can play striker as well. Falcao with that injury may never get back to his best. RM should look at a swap deal plus cash, Di Maria for Cavani.

I imagine we'll start seeing a fair bit of movement very soon. If you believe the rumours Di Maria is getting fed up and fancies a EPL move. I'd bite RM arms off to sign him to United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back