Wii/U Super Mario Maker (BF Community Courses in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Which one of you flogs reported my course :p

On a serious note, unless im blind, you cant see who is following you, only the people you're following in Maker? On top of that, no direct link to pull the friends list into the game either. Very odd setup.

On a serious note, unless im blind, you cant see who is following you, only the people you're following in Maker? On top of that, no direct link to pull the friends list into the game either. Very odd setup.
Nintendo are an odd company.

Was the opposite for me. I got a notification you were following me but then it keeps coming up that I'm not following anyone else even though I am :drunk:

I got home from work today and was devastated that no one had tried my Metroid level.

Turns out I entered the code wrong.

E05E-0000-002C-C392

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be in the courses section theres an obscure little magnifying glass icon in the top right hand corner, should then prompt to enter the code.

Bit of clunky system all round IMO if I had one criticism of the game.

Should be in the courses section theres an obscure little magnifying glass icon in the top right hand corner, should then prompt to enter the code.

Bit of clunky system all round IMO if I had one criticism of the game.

Thanks. I'll have a look next time I boot up the game.

Just made a medium difficulty level with a few hard little parts cave level. Check it out and give feedback thanks!!

Course ID: 0792-0000-0041-E9AD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back