Competitions Supercoach 2023 - Sign ups open!

Remove this Banner Ad

Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons
Haven't seen anything for this so any takers if I start a Bigfooty Essendon SC league? It'll be SC classic not draft.

Depending on numbers it'll be first in best dressed, otherwise if we have enough for a couple of leagues we can do one for the good and one for the not so good players.

Please let me know if you'd be in a higher or lower standard league if we're able to split into 2, and provide your 2022 score if you can access it

emblurr eDPS Sanj48 ScrappyCoCo thebigboy un_eggs Zach Package please update your post with this info in case we need it.

Me, I went 50492 and top 21% and would likely be lower standard. My history of limiting my success continued unchecked by my mastery of sideways trades that often resulted in injury to the traded in guy.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got enough for a decent single league with 12 takers so far. Up to 20 allowed.

I'll create a league maybe Friday so we'll see what happens between now and then

Also in if room. Eager to bring my mediocre sense of who are consistent stats pigs and my terrible ability to add up to 10million to bear on another league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back