Leagues Supercoach Premier League 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

How's it going lads?

footy's back... great entertainment from Cricket World Cup... working from home tomorrow... got a close friend's wedding on Saturday...

fa746a66a319fff0824c1039703221d8d49c9b02e3f520d850425056d1dc6a9d.jpg

Good news about prices at the MCG. It just goes to show that if enough people complain loudly enough, then after 10, 20...30 years, you get results. I'll be banking the 80 cents on a pie straight into Superannuation #investalyf

if you need more players in your supercoach leagues,Please private message me some supercoach codes so i can join :) Division 1 or 2. not looking for any money leagues, just a random person wanting to play any-ones supercoach :)

Optional Pre-Season Mini Draft

Hi Gents,

Due to the number of pre-season player injuries (and even a retirement)... we will run an optional pre-season mini-draft to freshen up your player lists before Round 1.

I will post the cutoff date here shortly for de-listings... aiming for late March so we have up to a week to complete the draft.

Each of us can de-list up to 3 players and replace them with players from the Free Agent Pool (must be replaced by same position players). You can de-list injured players and/or players you just don't want any more in your squad.

Draft order the same as the initial draft. Any dropped players will be thrown into the Free Agent Pool for the Round 5 Mini-Draft.

Remember that we are working of a Keeper League format... so choose your de-listings wisely :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As some one affected, strongly disagree with an extra mini draft because of injuries. We don't need a hindsight draft.

It's also no from me. The draft is the draft, as Hawkinthetuarts said, no hindsight draft.

It's also no from me. The draft is the draft, as Hawkinthetuarts said, no hindsight draft.
Are we planning on making this a keeper league? Happy to have no mini-draft on the proviso I still have Libba next year.

I'm of the opinion that it's bad luck, but the cupboard's pretty bare, there's no-one I'd bother picking up at this stage.

Hey vindi18, will you let us know what we should do before Round 1? I am leaving for Tasmania on Sunday so can you let me know what to do before then? Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back