Autopsy Swans by 2 in a nailbiter

Remove this Banner Ad

My final word on Parker's game is McLean had more possessions and one more clearance. And Hayden was soundly beaten by Phillips and Bryan.
I can only imagine how sad life must be for someone who can see nothing but negatives relating to anything and everything.
I'm wondering what your thoughts were of Parker last week when he was BOG.

I can only imagine how sad life must be for someone who can see nothing but negatives relating to anything and everything.
I'm wondering what your thoughts were of Parker last week when he was BOG.

awkward though he had his final word , so can't reply :p

What would you rather bet your life on

• Sydney making the finals in 2023
  • Australia making a successful run chase in the 5th test 4th innings
  • Nick Daicos being left out of the All Australian team
None of the above thank you otherwise my wife would be organising my funeral very shortly.

So assuming the only changes are Franklin and Rampe do we:

Francis for Rampe?
Ladhams/Hickey for Franklin moving McLean forward?
Buller in for Franklin and keep the ruck set up?
Go smaller with Clarke/Roberts/Stephens in for Franklin?
Move Parker forward and bring in Roberts/Warner/Stephens as a mid?

Francis for Rampe?

Based on prior history club has put Warner ahead of Stephens for that extra mid position given they both had over 30 disposals in the VFL.

could mclean be converted to a key defender?
he can take a mark, he's improved his mobility this season, he seems to have a bit of nous ...
has this been discussed before?

Just check this, this is wrong. Mills started Q4 off the wing closest to the camera.

At 16.46 Mills had a shot on goal, clearly still on the wing

At 13:14 (score 93-73) Mills is still STILL in a wing position

At 10:58 (score 93-79), hard to see the bounce but you see a player run forward… wouldn’t you know it, it’s MILLS, STILL ON THE WING

At 7:11 (score 94-85) Essendon takes the ball forward, player bottom of screen tracked from wing. Mills again. STILL ON THE WING.

I didn’t bother going further as at this point even if Mills did get moved back, Horse was well within his rights.

Honestly, do people just make this stuff up because it aligns to a biased narrative they’ve already committed to?
AT

Yeah that's exactly how I saw it at the ground. Essendon were just running harder in the last and on top in the clearances. We never looked like we'd set up to save the game until very late when Heeney went back.
When we are getting beaten badly in the clearances it makes it hard when the opposition gets a run on

Just check this, this is wrong. Mills started Q4 off the wing closest to the camera.

At 16.46 Mills had a shot on goal, clearly still on the wing

At 13:14 (score 93-73) Mills is still STILL in a wing position

At 10:58 (score 93-79), hard to see the bounce but you see a player run forward… wouldn’t you know it, it’s MILLS, STILL ON THE WING

At 7:11 (score 94-85) Essendon takes the ball forward, player bottom of screen tracked from wing. Mills again. STILL ON THE WING.

I didn’t bother going further as at this point even if Mills did get moved back, Horse was well within his rights.

Honestly, do people just make this stuff up because it aligns to a biased narrative they’ve already committed to?
Same poster has stated Franklin did his hammy. Hopefully scans on his calf are ok then…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Francis for Rampe?
Yes
Hickey
No
No
No
Warner Jr as sub for mine. Hits targets.

could mclean be converted to a key defender?
he can take a mark, he's improved his mobility this season, he seems to have a bit of nous ...
has this been discussed before?

I agree it’s worth seeing how McLean would go in defence. We certainly have a need for a big, tall KPD. Think Reg! As an aside, Gould played really well as a forward in the reserves

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Think Mills is still sore hence why he wasn't really used much in the midfield again. Though in saying that, he had two decent chances for goal and missed (hasn't missed until this game).

Thought Amartey, Mcdonald and McLean all had moments in the game just couldn't manage it consistently for four quarters.
Yep. I reckon Mills is still injured, hence the minimal time at CBAs

I agree it’s worth seeing how McLean would go in defence. We certainly have a need for a big, tall KPD. Think Reg! As an aside, Gould played really well as a forward in the reserves

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Gould won't ever play seniors again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back