Official Match Thread Sweet FA Preliminary Final: Southern Dragons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Many, but not me. I still kicked 4 goals last week and I will kick 4 goals again this week.
Good to see you admit I'm right and not go into sweet denial like the majority around here. Your shoulders aren't strong enough to carry the team - sucks to be you.

Shocking week came at the wrong time for us. We're breathing fire now (literally - we're Dragons :p ) and know nothing less than a win would be an embarrassment. The time to shine is now Dragons, what we have worked hard for all season has come to this.

And to THB, you're looking for second last Monday in March (assuming the games on a Monday still).

Shocking week came at the wrong time for us.

It came at the right time for us, nothing like some tasty Dragon to feast on.

We're breathing fire now (literally - we're Dragons :p ) and know nothing less than a win would be an embarrassment.
Just wait until you literally get pantsed, there won't be enough :eek: icons to go around.

The time to shine is now Dragons, what we have worked hard for all season has come to this.

You've worked hard for a Prelim loss :confused: That's odd thinking, I suppose some clubs just don't have the cutting edge needed to win a flag.

Good to see you admit I'm right and not go into sweet denial like the majority around here. Your shoulders aren't strong enough to carry the team - sucks to be you.

Righto mate. I just didn't have the energy to reply honestly to your stupid post that I couldn't be bothered reading...I'm actually making no sense right now am I? F**k physics and satellites, they've f**ked with my head. Carry on with your delusional ranting now, almighty beez, Spamlord of the SFA.

Us Dragons are mad. Top spot only deserves a grand final finish.

Beez you might need to get the number of your local massage parlour mate (although you probably already do) - your shoulders must be sore from carrying your team's posting

Righto mate. I just didn't have the energy to reply honestly to your stupid post that I couldn't be bothered reading...I'm actually making no sense right now am I? F**k physics and satellites, they've f**ked with my head. Carry on with your delusional ranting now, almighty beez, Spamlord of the SFA.

How do you know it was a stupid post if you didn't bother reading it :confused:

Beez you might need to get the number of your local massage parlour mate (although you probably already do) - your shoulders must be sore from carrying your team's posting

Nice, using my material from 10 minutes earlier :rolleyes:

You want the number? They give brilliant massages.

Have you told the Bombers you're coming to the Dragons next season?

You want the number? They give brilliant massages.

If its the same one you tricked me into going to last time, then NO!! There all guys that want to take your pants off :( not good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Using the incorrect "they're" in response to a post by beez? May God have mercy on you're sole.

'incorrect'? I think not. I was saying that 'over there' all guys. Correct use of the word 'there'

Chose you're poison THB. Its either the wrong word or the bad grammar over their!

tumblr_lxhgjaXhEE1qc987yo1_400.gif

Have you told the Bombers you're coming to the Dragons next season?

The handshake agreement was only if you won the Premiership right? Ohwell, maybe the season after.

If its the same one you tricked me into going to last time, then NO!! There all guys that want to take your pants off :( not good!

You were the one that asked for that parlour in the first place. (We'll just let your spelling and grammar failings go as they've already been attended to).

That's what I'm for. I am the SFA's Pudzianowski! :cool:

*shudder* Horrible reference. Please let there be no more mention of that so called sport in here.

Wow looks like everyone is hung up on a THB-beez spam off and forgot this is a prelim final!! Jeez can someone else post instead of waiting for beez to pick apart someone's posting!! :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back