Sweet FA S14 Preseason Rd 1 - Roys FFC v Eastside Hawks - Monday Oct 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Sweet FA S14 Preseason Rd 1 - Roys FFC v Eastside Hawks - exact date tba

Whatever you think, old man.

Not what I think it's what I know.

Hope the Roys recruits shape up better for the real stuff.

When you talk about bitchies Reardo i can onlu assume you are refering to Tarks as we all know he is the illegitimate child of Beez and Boncer.

ANNOUNCING THE INTENDED PLAY DATE IS MONDAY, OCTOBER 10.

THE TEAM SUBMISSION DATE IS END-OF-WEDNESDAY. It won't usually be this early but as loopy is just cutting his teeth on the role I thought it would take some stress off him.

When you talk about bitchies Reardo i can onlu assume you are refering to Tarks as we all know he is the illegitimate child of Beez and Boncer.
Just putting it on record that I wanted an abortion.

Is that Meat Loaf?
Couldn't believe he was paid $600,000. He was flat as a s**t carters hat. And swung like a locked gate:confused:

Fubb3r, PMS & Bonker in the same opposition - its almost enough to get excited about a pre-season game.

Almost, but not quite there. Wake me up for Round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Farrand. You have till Wednesday.

I realize that...now...

Anyone who wants to represent the Hawks this week should pm me a 1,000 word essay on the adverse effects of soil erosion in our national parks.

As for you Roys. You'll get yours.

East Side Hawks

B: Itsmyshow, grizzlym, Chief
HB: Messenger, Mr Eagle, Showbag
C: ZacMac10, Biggie, larrikin
HF: Dagless, Farrand, Maddz
F: reggie, Tarkyn_24, Glinn Mgraw
R: Plugg3r, boncer34, Kerrby
I/C: Pie in the Sky, FiveStrings

That will be the team. Any complaints and I will reply with the words, 'I literally don't give a s**t'. And how!

I'd like to complain, the Hawks never name a team so what the hell is that s**t?

That will be the team. Any complaints and I will reply with the words, 'I literally don't give a s**t'. And how!

Way to **** up my reviews. :thumbsdown:

And lol @ Plugg3r in the ruck. He'll just stand in the centre circle then after the ruck contest, sit on his esky and sink piss until someone kicks a goal and he has to do it again.

Way to **** up my reviews. :thumbsdown:

And lol @ Plugg3r in the ruck. He'll just stand in the centre circle then after the ruck contest, sit on his esky and sink piss until someone kicks a goal and he has to do it again.

He'll have company, as a matter of fact if Plug brings an esky on field the Hawks could well win by 20 goals.

He'll have company, as a matter of fact if Plug brings an esky on field the Hawks could well win by 20 goals.

Oh yeah, they're playing the Roys...

Farrand has pulled off a masterstroke! :thumbsu:

Reardo vs Plugger in the ruck, will they even bother jumping? Hate to be a midfielder trying to read that tapout!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back