Unofficial Preview Sydney Swans vs OJ Simpson Bombers* - ANZ April 4th 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All i remember last year is us smashing them but their fans sooking their collective **** off over the umpires in the etihad one

Ryder killed us in sydney glad he has gone

They can pick their best 22 sydney should still win by 5-6 goals

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...rdkeeping-was-deplorable-20150331-1mc8hi.html

I don't even....they got off because they were not sure Dank took TB-4 to Essendon yet reject the "it was thymosin" argument and still slam Essendon for a "deplorable absence of records in the program relating to its administration" plus noting that "it is the responsibility of the club to ensure that complete and accurate records are kept".

A clear whitewash if ever there was one:rolleyes:

I think we're going to Switzerland.

Yep, no way will an AFL Doping tribunal find the players guilty as sad as it sounds with who is involved on the Tribunal. But CAS will be the better place to hear this and far more neutral and away from the media pressure of Melbourne

How can you find, with admissions of "a Thymosin" being injected, that it wasn't the good Thymosin but we can't be comfortably satisfied that it was the bad one. I think WADA will do the dirty work here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's only one team that I will be barracking for in this game and that is you guys. On behalf of the football world, please flog them silly.

Cheers

Last edited:
Best. Review. Ever (well, for this season so far anyway)

Cheers for the lols swansfan51. In a week of drug scandals and after a few months reeling from the GF and trade ban etc. it was nice to have a laugh and kick the season off in a more positive way.

Looking forward to tearing some teams apart this season. I want blood this year... Bring it on AFL, bring it on Eddie, bring it on Essendon. First victim for the year and I hope we show zero reluctance and go for the throat early and show no remorse for completely obliterating and humiliating them.

2015 is our chance at vengeance, revenge and ultimately, redemption.

Last edited:
6qjfk4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back