Unofficial Preview Sydney vs Richmond - SCG Friday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin is a gun

Cotchin is a bit overrated imo
Martin is a prick but too good of a player to not at least respect him. Could see him spending more time forward tonight to burn Richards off on the lead

Martin is a prick but too good of a player to not at least respect him. Could see him spending more time forward tonight to burn Richards off on the lead

Martin can bag goals easy at the scg

We rank 2nd in the AFL for percentage of goals scored from free kicks. Those umpires really hate us.

So what? Buddy still misses at least 3-4 frees a game others get

Occasionally need to look beyond stats

Good to see some of the Richmond board posters not getting too far ahead of themselves. Apparently they shouldn't be expecting a premiership this year, just be hopeful of one.
All sides fighting for the top 8 should be like that imo. I was like that in 2012 haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In free kick differentials this year we rank 16th in the competition at -33 with only St Kilda and Geelong faring worse.

Richmond rank numero uno with +62. We're in for a hell of a night.

In free kick differentials this year we rank 16th in the competition at -33 with only St Kilda and Geelong faring worse.

Richmond rank numero uno with +62. We're in for a hell of a night.

Miles is going to seriously annoy me tonight always gets his regular 4+ free kicks, he is worse than Selwood.

Huckleberry just signed for five years and we're playing Richmond.

Life is good:cool:
Has this been confirmed anywhere yet? I thought it was just a rumour at this point.

EDIT: don't mind me, just saw the other thread. We are the champions, my friends, and we're keeping Hanners 'til the end...

shaping up for a great night for footy. No rain!! Going with some richmond fans so we need to win. Work with these mugs so would be insufferable if we lost.

shaping up for a great night for footy. No rain!! Going with some richmond fans so we need to win. Work with these mugs so would be insufferable if we lost.

Tip: Drink and drink heavily lol

thats the plan. Confident of a win mind you, just fearing the worst

Well lets just say walking around work with my stuff on is just weird today lol. I'm leaving at 3:30pm though as I changed my late meeting till next week!

Well lets just say walking around work with my stuff on is just weird today lol. I'm leaving at 3:30pm though as I changed my late meeting till next week!

Well done!

Hoping for a good game, fine weather in Sydney for a change ;)

Getting a bit nervous about Richmond's talls though. Our defence usually holds up well but if their midfield gets on top it could be a tough night, multiple marking targets are hard to contain on the SCG given decent supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back