Unofficial Preview Sydney vs Richmond - SCG Friday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh pyke looks cooked, he has one job and that is at least provide a decent contest at the ruck. If he can't do that (which he hasn't been doing for majority of the year) then he has nothing to offer us. I know he has had a lot of hitouts in some games this year, but even then they're ineffective.

I did question if Pyke would play beyond this year.

I would LOVE to see The D train really throw some weight around this week in fact it wouldn't bother me if he copped a week or two. Then I would Love to see him sub against Hawks later in the year and give Mitchell, Lewis and co a MASSIVE dose of their own medicine.

Hey Mods, any chance we can update page 1 of Interstate supporters guide & remove the ANZ train references for Richmond game? Might be sending some Richmond fans to Homebush in error.

I'll have a look later. Busy this week (financial year end)

That being said Jones inclusion pushes Bird further down the list.
I don't think so. It's just that we needed a defender more than an inside mid against Richmond. They have Martin, Cotchin & Deledio that can go forward more-so than stay in the guts all night long. I think the coaches must see that the extra flexibility down back that Jones provides will be more handy against them instead of an additional attacking tagger/pure mid type ala Birdy. That & Jones deserves a bit of a run after a good absence. I think Bird will come back into the team before the end of the year, all he has to do is focus on those things the coaches want him to improve, improve them and he'll get named. That and some mongrel from Jones might be what the doctor ordered for the boys after the bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones likes playing against Richmond.

333241-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

vonn. If we roll the camera back, will it reveal the identity of the person who ripped the shirt.

And would that person be you.

Do you think I would let him back on the field if I got close enough to him to rip his shirt?

That brings up another question. Amongst the MCC members, which football club holds sway? You have 4 clubs sharing the ground (actually 5 as Carlton play there more than Etihad) and Essendon is the tenant lured away as Etihad's big name. So which club holds controlling hand?

It should be a great game. I'm looking at a crowd of 32k.
I'm not sure what you mean as the MCC is independent of the clubs but most closely aligned with Melbourne FC. Do you mean holds sway as in attendances? Many MCC members are supporters of other clubs like St Kilda or Sydney for example. Everyone is pretty equal.

I'm not sure what you mean as the MCC is independent of the clubs but most closely aligned with Melbourne FC. Do you mean holds sway as in attendances? Many MCC members are supporters of other clubs like St Kilda or Sydney for example. Everyone is pretty equal.

I just thought one football club would have a decent chunk of dual memberships. Melbourne say 30%. Richmond 25%. Collingwood 20% (due to Eddie influence). Carlton/Hawthorn/Essendon 25%.

I just thought one football club would have a decent chunk of dual memberships. Melbourne say 30%. Richmond 25%. Collingwood 20% (due to Eddie influence). Carlton/Hawthorn/Essendon 25%.
Ah-k. Don't think they're actually dual memberships with the MCC. They are just particular memberships offered by the individual club to people that have MCC memberships. Not sure what the other clubs actually offer, just Richmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back