Talia Brothers Cleared - Kyle Cheney officially declared to be a moron

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is certain. They have no mental toughness and we are inside their heads.

That bodes well for this coming season.

Bulldogs have issues...
"The Western Bulldogs have reviewed the findings of the AFL investigation handed down yesterday in relation to the matter referred to it by the club concerning the possible leaking of game-sensitive information.

As a club we are troubled by certain aspects of the AFL investigation. However, our responsibility has been to ensure that our club complied with our fundamental values and obligations and we are satisfied that we have done so. We note the relevant finding of the AFL in relation to this point.

http://www.3aw.com.au/news/western-...tion-into-talia-brothers-20151126-gl8jne.html

Seems WB are making the point (bolded) that the only thing they agree with from the AFL findings is how they as a club did all the right things throughout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this mean we won't be seeing Kyle Cheney much this year ?
I rate the guy as a player but you'd have to think he's got a bit of work to do.

He would sue the Western Bulldogs and potentially the AFL. His career has been damaged as has his reputation over a baseless set of accusations.

Michael Talia, that is - Daniel Talia probably just sits on his hands.

Can you sue for a contract not being renewed? Based on the information they had, via the Joker, they had every right to question whether anything inappropriate had passed between the Talia's. The Joker could have cleared it up when yacking to Beveridge, but it was so funny, he couldn't help but keep it going. I can't see what the Bulldog's have done wrong. The Joker was insistent both times with Beveridge that we had received inside info.

what an absolute joke, even if Michael smuggled the whole damn playbook out that's the Bulldogs problem - they're responsible for keeping their own ******* house in order!

the whole thing stinks of course, sounds like something a group of mates would cobble together in the principals office in primary school, but do I care? Not at all. Not our responsibility.

Can you sue for a contract not being renewed? Based on the information they had, via the Joker, they had every right to question whether anything inappropriate had passed between the Talia's. The Joker could have cleared it up when yacking to Beveridge, but it was so funny, he couldn't help but keep it going. I can't see what the Bulldog's have done wrong. The Joker was insistent both times with Beveridge that we had received inside info.

I'm with you. Not sure what the doggies have done wrong

We'd have been just as upset, and the long running "investigation" cleared those in the front line, and shot the messenger from our team, we'd have been running off on another AFL conspiracy

I have no respect for Beveridge nor the Bulldogs, whingy club, always making excuses, never forgiven us for 1997

I am always deleting texts and emails to tidy up phone and computer, I thought most people would

But, if I was the Talias and the AFL was having an investigation, I'd be deleting tests or losing phones, cos I wouldn't want an organisation like the AFL reading all my texts, esp if I was a young bloke like the Talias, next thing all my texts would be in the paper for everyone to read. For the AFL to have an integrity unit is just laughable.

And, if I had a brother in another state and I wanted to tell him things, I'd be ringing not texting

The whole things is an overreaction and shows how pitiful the Bulldogs and the AFL are.

Disclaimer: I have no idea

I imagine there might be something in the unfair dismissal legislation about this, but, you know, i am not a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back