Opinion Team of the decade, 2007 - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Same with Jamie Charman - finished in 2011 and the likes of Joel MCDonald and even Claye Beams and Toddy Banfield

Horrid decade for us, there is an article on afl.com today about the Eagles, they have won 3 of their last 36 matches with a percentage of 59.5%

Are the Eagles of now worse than we were at our worst in the 2007-16 era?
Yes. I know their injury list is pretty terrible but most of their talent is old as well. I don't think they have much upside currently. I don't think you can point to many of their young players and say these guys are going to help take the team from the bottom to the top as they mature. We had a lot of talent leave to go home or to have a chance at winning a premiership, I don't believe WC have much talent that other teams want right now. Don't forgot they got absolutely flogged by Hawthorn who were on the bottom at the time.
Personally I think WC could be in for a long wait to get back near the top again.

Same with Jamie Charman - finished in 2011 and the likes of Joel MCDonald and even Claye Beams and Toddy Banfield

Needs more Mitch Golby.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why no love for Marco Paparone or Nick Robertson.... Nick's last game as a Lions was superb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back