Son of Superboot

Boot studder
Sep 7, 2021
Brisvegas
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Raith Rovers FC
I don't like the current system of selecting the goal and mark of the week, the popularity vote. But low and behold, Charlie got goal and Joe got mark of week for round 6. I thought with Dusty being one of the contenders for goal of the week, the huge Richmond support base would swing the vote, but obviously not.
As for this week, watching Prince Charming, Ashcroft, kick that miracle (had to watch the replay several times at half-time) and then Walters with that dribble kick, would be happy if either of them won.

Came across these on YT before and just lost half an hour being mesmerised by these complilations.

I dont even recall a few of these, but cant see how Gary Ablett's was paid a mark.

Young Will will no doubt be added to this. Lloyd's GOTY is just embarrassing, forgot that Eddie won GOTY from the same pocket 3 times, twice in the indigenous jumper. Suprised Aker only won once and not for the one versus Geelong at Gabba. Some goals are pretty meh - sure the player took a few bounces or one twod but then awarding it for a standard goal on the run 30-40m out on a not difficult angle is average. Good to see a few Lions boys like Darryl as a Bear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back