Players' Goal Songs

Remove this Banner Ad

This has been suggested a few times, but I don't think I've seen it done. Thought I might start us off. Anyone who has info on missing songs, post them below and we'll start accumulating. Will take a few rounds to get a more filled out list.

I've also included what I can remember/find from 2022, and happy to take info on that too.

1 Kai LohmannmmmBop
2 Deven Robertson
3 Joe DaniherLet It GoLet It Go
4 Callum Ah CheeSmells Like Teen Spirit
5 Josh Dunkley
6 Hugh McCluggageRasputin
7 Jarrod BerryThunderstruckTNT
8 Will Ashcroft
9 Lachie NealePon de ReplayRun the Road
10 Daniel RichDown Under
11 Lincoln McCarthyAmerican PieJessie's Girl
12 Nakia CockatooMysterious Girl
13 Blake Coleman
14 James Madden
15 Dayne ZorkoI Won't Do What You Tell Me
16 Cam RaynerSweet CarolineRaingurl
17 Jarryd LyonsYou Make My Dreams
18 Keidean Coleman
19 Jack Gunston
20 Jaxon PriorTimes Like These
21 Tom FullartonHoliday
22 Harry SharpGimme Gimme Gimme
23 Charlie CameronTake Me Home, Country RoadsTake Me Home, Country Roads
24 Marcus AdamsFace Off
25 Henry Smith
26 Conor McKenna
27 Darcy GardinerRing of Fire
28 Jaspa Fletcher
29 James TunstillStumblin' In
30 Eric HipwoodBillie Jean
31 Harris AndrewsBreak My Stride
32 Darcy FortYour Fix
33 Zac BaileyDisturbiaDisturbia
34 Shadeau Brain
35 Ryan LesterThe Horses
36 Rhys Mathieson
37 Brandon StarcevichStay
39 Carter Michael
40 Jack Payne
41 Darragh Joyce
43 Noah AnswerthStumblin' In
44 Darcy WilmotReplay
45 Kalin Lane
46 Oscar McInerneyNot Pretty EnoughFireflies
50 Darryl McDowell-White

Post below if you know them. I'll update when I can, or mods can feel free to take over at will.

Last edited:

Charlie's song is the one that gets the most reaction/ chat. Excellent taste Charles.

Also Berry = TNT
Rich = Down Under
Lohmann = MMMbop
Harris = Break My Stride
Hugh = Rasputin
Cam = Raingurl
Gardiner = Ring Of Fire

Charlie's song is the one that gets the most reaction/ chat. Excellent taste Charles.

Also Berry = TNT
Rich = Down Under
Lohmann = MMMbop
Harris = Break My Stride
Hugh = Rasputin
Cam = Raingurl
Gardiner = Ring Of Fire
Excellent taste by Charlie, but also a good sing-along anthem. That's where other players seem to fail...

Also Berry = TNT
Rich = Down Under
Lohmann = MMMbop
Harris = Break My Stride
Hugh = Rasputin
Cam = Raingurl
Gardiner = Ring Of Fire
Thought Berry's was Thunderstruck, but maybe I misheard it on the TV

This will quickly become the most important thread on the forum. We need Lester back in playing forward just for "The Horses". Not sure if Lohmann should be recalled if it means we will have to listen to "mmmBop" Might have to be turned into a backman.

Thought Berry's was Thunderstruck, but maybe I misheard it on the TV
I just relistened then - it might be. I've included it for now, but we can change it if we're wrong.

Was definitely TNT last year. Would be two ACDC songs in a row for Bez.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a listen for a few home games from 2018 and 2019, we had no song back then. Checked with Christensen and others

Weird, I swear I remember it from then (was my last year in Brisbane before moving to Melbourne). But there you go! For some reason I had in my head that Bundy might have gone with TNT as a song but probably just something I've imagined.

Weird, I swear I remember it from then (was my last year in Brisbane before moving to Melbourne). But there you go! For some reason I had in my head that Bundy might have gone with TNT as a song but probably just something I've imagined.
I mean they could have done it later in the season, but i checked a few games including the season opener of 2019 v West Coast and the Collingwood game and no song. Could have even been a 2020 thing! (Can check on the AFL site, all of them are streamable).

Would be great to see a few players go with a few more sing-along songs.

You're The Voice is one that immediately springs to mind

I realise I’m in a very small minority of fans/members who wish they didn’t have to hear any of these songs after every goal so I just suck it up and accept it. But seriously, if they start playing John Farnham I am done with the Brisbane Lions and AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back