Technically a shepherd but.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Not suggesting it's particularly heinous, but should have at least been a free or it sets a nasty precedent.

Spare me the Sydney hatred if you can bear it, I know it's difficult.

Can't shepherd the man on the mark, technically should be a free kick but it has rarely been called. Not worth it's own thread, the umpires have put the whistle away this year.

The two decisions I thought were horrendous was the tunneling decision against Pavlich in the last quarter and Fyfe getting tackled which then slipped down to his legs but the umpires called play on.

With Pavlich, surely if the ball is going to land over his head he is allowed to push back and contest the ball.

Can't shepherd the man on the mark, technically should be a free kick but it has rarely been called. Not worth it's own thread, the umpires have put the whistle away this year.

The two decisions I thought were horrendous was the tunneling decision against Pavlich in the last quarter and Fyfe getting tackled which then slipped down to his legs but the umpires called play on.

With Pavlich, surely if the ball is going to land over his head he is allowed to push back and contest the ball.
Pavlich one was ridiculous. I'm also sick of there being no such thing as incorrect disposal. I know there's a thread on it, but players now must be trained to just drop the ball as soon as they get tackled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back