Terrace - Now Open For Business

Your first reaction on hearing Brenda had been sacked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheat? I do believe you mean clever, my good man. Mr Neil himself has given due acknowledgement.

Well Darmo didn't do too well against Sanchez, I do wonder what England's Number 9 is going to do when United comeback to relive their darkest hour. (I'm still wondering if we're one of the reasons Di Maria and Van Persie no longer play. I'm sure there's many as well (like VP's injury), but United under Louie seemed to had changed after that game).

Piss off Fryer. Show's how far England has fallen with shite like FIFA Vardy getting a gig. We hadn't realised how shite Failcow was at that stage so it is unfair to judge king louis on that.

But Mahrez is better than Tia Maria, i'll give you that.

I don't know if I should be honoured or insulted by this, lol.
Piss off Fryer. Show's how far England has fallen with shite like FIFA Vardy getting a gig. We hadn't realised how shite Failcow was at that stage so it is unfair to judge king louis on that.

But Mahrez is better than Tia Maria, i'll give you that.

He's the Top Scorer of the Premier League currently, is that an insult to the Premier League? I wonder how long it would take before you turn on Bastian, Depay and Darmo (At least Martial seems to be performing).

Still, better to have recognised a dud and release him, then to sign up the same dud after seeing his performances.

I don't know if I should be honoured or insulted by this, lol.

He's the Top Scorer of the Premier League currently, is that an insult to the Premier League? I wonder how long it would take before you turn on Bastian, Depay and Darmo (At least Martial seems to be performing).

Still, better to have recognised a dud and release him, then to sign up the same dud after seeing his performances.
Both. United fans are closer to turning on Rooney than anyone else.

Nobody will turn on Darmo, Memphis or Fußballgott.

Retired I imagine. Massive shame though, he was like a reverse Nostradamus when it came to football.

What I would give for a GB thread about how s**t we are right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Spurs, why are you so s**t in Europe? Pretty terrible week for your mob after only getting a draw against Pool under a new manager and with half their team out :$

Pretty happy that Levy refused to sell the one season wonder. Choked under pressure again this morning.

We'll take Eriksen off your hands at the end of the season, no lube required, we are going in dry :thumbsu:

Hey Spurs, why are you so s**t in Europe? Pretty terrible week for your mob after only getting a draw against Pool under a new manager and with half their team out :$

Pretty happy that Levy refused to sell the one season wonder. Choked under pressure again this morning.

We'll take Eriksen off your hands at the end of the season, no lube required, we are going in dry :thumbsu:

Its the Europa League...

Back