FTA-TV TFS - The Footy Show - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Used to watch every week but as soon as crawf turns up I turn off.
I used to feel the same about Billy, but he's starting to pull his head in and isn't anywhere near as silly as before.

Some things Shane does is too silly or just silly too often, i feel he would be funnier if he isn't silly 90% of the time, maybe save it until the last 30 mins of the show.

Messing with Sam will always be funny.

So who is on tonight RustyHawk ?

(9.30pm start btw)

Glad you asked Shell :) In fact we have something for both Geelong and The Mighty Fighting Hawks.

Geelong wundergoalkicker Stevie J is on the panel; with

Hawthorn Norm Smith Medalist Brian Lake.

Plus

Shane Crawford goes NUDE......well, part of him will be anyway.

All that and more on TFS tonight as Shell said at Nine Thirty pm (Cos I dont think 9 want to go head to head against a live FTA telecast of 2 Melb teams from the M.C.G. tomorrow night)

really gave the laughing audio clip a work-out in that segment

Why would anyone bother watching a show where someone is shaving their head. I don't expect it to be in depth talk on Australian Rules Football but is this really what the average viewer wants to watch?

Why would anyone bother watching a show where someone is shaving their head. I don't expect it to be in depth talk on Australian Rules Football but is this really what the average viewer wants to watch?

I don't watch TFS that often as I usually have to get up early, but based on what I have seen previously, tonight's show is no more silly than usual. Brian Lake is definitely a character and Stevie J hasn't been too bad either. Not my favourite show, but okay for a change.

The Richie Benaud look alike was funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, it was a bit rich of him to sook up after ALL the stuff he's done to Sam over the years, but I guess having ya head shaved is a little more drastic than having something squirted in ya face.
I reckon Crawford's sads was an indication of his vanity :p
He really didn't look much different and it'll be back in three weeks, so he'll get over it you'd hope.

Why would anybody come into a thread about a show they don't like? God forbid anyone could have a laugh hey.

Lol Brian's bargains. He should have a weekly segment for that. :D

Then GTFO of this thread maybe? :rolleyes:

yeah, it was a bit rich of him to sook up after ALL the stuff he's done to Sam over the years, but I guess having ya head shaved is a little more drastic than having something squirted in ya face.
I reckon Crawford's sads was an indication of his vanity :p

Clearly an act

Yeah, to a point but, unlike the Hawthorn supporters on here (uncanny :p), I'm not prepared to give him that much credit for being smart enough to act that WELL!! He was shitty.
:D

Haha I do love him but not just what he did for my club but everything he has done for breast cancer (had a family member go through it, so I have so much respect for the man) shows what kind of man he is. They always play things up for the tv on that show. It makes interesting television.

I enjoy John Newman's commentary on the state of football, still probably has one of the better football brains in the business, despite his silly persona.

^
Haha I do love him but not just what he did for my club but everything he has done for breast cancer (had a family member go through it, so I have so much respect for the man) shows what kind of man he is. They always play things up for the tv on that show. It makes interesting television.
no doubt, he's an awesome guy, but he wasn't happy about having his head shaved

I enjoy John Newman's commentary on the state of football, still probably has one of the better football brains in the business, despite his silly persona.

I do agree, but the incredible thing is how little he knows about the players. I recall when someone mentioned Roughead's name on the show and Sam thought it was a joke name and people were having him on, even though Roughead was number 2 draft pick, Sam had never heard of him. It happened again last night, he really didn't have much of a clue who Brian Lake was. Someone had to explain to him he changed his name from Harris to Lake about 7 or 8 years ago. Even then, he still wasn't sure.

I never knew Sam wore hair plugs, but then again I don't watch the show that often. I did have a laugh at Brian Lake wearing two right shoes, classic. As far as Crawf having his head shaved, I think he was fine with the whole thing, it will grow back, but was obviously a little worried about his kids not liking it. His kids seem to mean everything to him and they showed one of his kids cracking a fruity when he was told his dad was getting his hair cut off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back