The 2014 Rumours, Transfers, Recruitments Pre-Season Thread - All Divisions

Remove this Banner Ad

Be careful what you ask for They Say, there is a nasty troll called Tez Butch who could take that as a challenge.. Mail out of the Kennel is they are very happy with a number of signings, Jeff Ryan being the pick of the bunch, Captained Blackburn & ripped country footy a new ass for the past 2 years.

Your not talking about Jeff Ryan from Morwell are you...?!? If you've signed him I'm surprised his not in the NFL rep side - that's massive...!!!!

Lower Plenty recruiting well apparently. All up about 7 new recruits so far comprising of div 1 premiership players, multiple club b and f's, ex afl listed amongst the list. Combined with Patty Flynn back full time from Bendigo and Billy Barden likewise from Collingwood VFL. Will hopefully mean a push towards the pointier end of the ladder.

See the Bergers are going back to the drawing board, latest count have lost upwards of 10 players. Think they are going to play the "kids", Hmm. Interesting to see how they go.

I'm just going on memory here so I'm happy to be corrected but - I'm pretty sure longshanks has predicted Heidelberg could finish bottom two, lucky to survive and have really struggled for recruits over the past three Pre-seasons... Could be a little gamesmanship...?!? Is that a scent I smell being thrown...

I'm just going on memory here so I'm happy to be corrected but - I'm pretty sure longshanks has predicted Heidelberg could finish bottom two, lucky to survive and have really struggled for recruits over the past three Pre-seasons... Could be a little gamesmanship...?!? Is that a scent I smell being thrown...

What an opening to Clearance time. over 50 placed in on day one and TWO immediately denied.

Any news from Eltham Denny? In particular Paul Currie, Ryan Hocking, Brad Perry, Jackson Weatherald and Gav Connelly? Or a you saving them for the new gig?;)Have heard that the new pres at Mont is tightening up the spend. They have signed Joel Maclellan (x borough) and Ben Fennel (x bridge) with some quality losses as well. My team from what I can understand is tracking ok but a few loose ends to tie up before announcements are made.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre-seasons' been tough. Had shocking nightmare last night! Won a comp B&F only to be told early the following season the votes were wrong. Has that ever happened or is it a lucid dream ;)

So Mark Lynch has been stripped of the comp b & f?? Thought this was a joke when I heard it
Sums up the league and the jokers running it .....Would have thought they wouldnt say a thing....And keep it from hitting the clubs.Question should be asked....Why wold they count the votes again months Later...Must be busy at NFL Headquarters...

Can anyone provide me with details about a young bloke named Mitch mcauley

Played at kinglake and Epping last year apparently

Any news from Eltham Denny? In particular Paul Currie, Ryan Hocking, Brad Perry, Jackson Weatherald and Gav Connelly? Or a you saving them for the new gig?;)Have heard that the new pres at Mont is tightening up the spend. They have signed Joel Maclellan (x borough) and Ben Fennel (x bridge) with some quality losses as well. My team from what I can understand is tracking ok but a few loose ends to tie up before announcements are made.

I have heard Currie has gone to the GV with one of the Shepp sides and Hocking & Perry have followed the Heidleberg crew up to Leitchville-Gunbower in the Heathcote League.

So Mark Lynch has been stripped of the comp b & f?? Thought this was a joke when I heard it

This is a *in disgrace. Do not underestimate the amount people that attempt to run this competition get paid and how many kick backs they get at Cramer St come finals time.

They will laugh it off as an admin error but IMO this makes us look like the amateur competition we maybe are.

NFL, you are a joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back