Certified Legendary Thread The absolute brilliance that is the C9 commentary team. CC: Brad McNamara

Remove this Banner Ad

Coverage, graphics etc are brilliant. Commentary is only a NTTAWWTteenth better than 9. Less matey stuff, just as much bias. Botham, Bumble, Athers, Nasser.... They are just English versions of Slats, Heals and co

BBC ftw. Boycott aside, they're all brilliant.

Boycott is the best commentator when England are imploding

Boycott is the best commentator when England are imploding

Each to their own but its gotten tiresome for me. Was good to listen to years ago, now its just stubborn refusal to give the opposition credit and its negative, frustrating listening. He's a grumpy, arrogant bellend, constantly in denial that England are a bog average side. s**t bloke.

*SHUDDER*

http://www.theroar.com.au/2015/06/23/channel-nine-to-make-the-most-of-multi-channels/

July 8 for example will be massive for Nine which will have the State of Origin decider in Brisbane as well as Day 1 of the Ashes series on its High Definition offering, GEM.
It’s not the first time Nine has broadcast cricket on its HD channel, including the 2013 Ashes, but this time they will have exclusive coverage. Perhaps because of that reason the network will send its own commentary team to England rather than relying on Sky Sports for commentary.

Each to their own but its gotten tiresome for me. Was good to listen to years ago, now its just stubborn refusal to give the opposition credit and its negative, frustrating listening. He's a grumpy, arrogant bellend, constantly in denial that England are a bog average side. s**t bloke.

Yes he's from the Nel Mangle school of malcontent. When things aren't going well moans on and on about what a disgrace their side is... when things go right he gets very chirpy. There's never an objective medium.

Wait. You think Boycott is in denial that England are an average side?

Yes he's from the Nel Mangle school of malcontent. When things aren't going well moans on and on about what a disgrace their side is... when things go right he gets very chirpy. There's never an objective medium.

Way off target ,bud.

I only call things like I see them. In 2013 I didnt think there was any possible way we would lose and rightly so.
I have sneaky confidence for this series too. Boycott is usually negative all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back