The all apologies thread - Buddy style

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milat, Dawson and Fritzl in the first few posts is just tasteless IMHO.
Stay away from all comedians then. Gervias, Chappelle, Pryor, Murphy etc etc. You might just not understand irony etc. in fact, just **** off out of here and the rest of us can continue having a laugh.

Stay away from all comedians then. Gervias, Chappelle, Pryor, Murphy etc etc. You might just not understand irony etc. in fact, just duck off out of here and the rest of us can continue having a laugh.
You’re one of those Avi Yemeni types? All for free speech… until…

I’ll keep an eye out for chopping boards.

Stay away from all comedians then. Gervias, Chappelle, Pryor, Murphy etc etc. You might just not understand irony etc. in fact, just duck off out of here and the rest of us can continue having a laugh.
I think Gil should apologize to BF Tiger who, for the first time in his 9 thousand posts, has ventured outside of the People Who Don't Understand What Jokes Are board looking to cheekily dabble in a few good-natured, family-friendly chuckles before kicking the slippers off and tucking himself into bed - only to be visually assaulted by the heinous, bile-inducing filth propagated throughout this thread. Gil, over to you.

Not sure what relevance your post has to me posting comedians. But ooook meeeete….you keep reaching for whatever it is your trying for.

You better start cancelling bro. This would obviously offend you.

Anyway, back on track for a laugh. This bloke just wanted to enjoy a succulent chinese meal. Look what happened. Apologize now please Gil.

View attachment 1419409

Amber Heard. Now, who hasn't at least thought about shitting on a pillow during a domestic argument? Oh boy, every time that pesky wife of mine questions my dodgy gambling decisions or when i come home with a slab of VB instead of basic essential groceries, she doesn't realise how close she is to copping a number two bang smack in the middle of her pillow. Gil, Amber lost her court case. Apologise now please.
I'd let her shit in my bed any day

You better start cancelling bro. This would obviously offend you.

Don’t compare yourself to Gervais, Chappelle, etc. Those guys are actually smart enough to have a punch line and some wit (which I do enjoy).

You’ve just gone for “duh Milat duh just wanted to help backpackers🤪🤪🤪”. Do you know any other Milat jokes, because I’ve actually heard a few that display some nuance. Your comedy needs work, 1/10, stick to be a f-wit.

Darren Weir

You can't train 4000 winners across the country a year without ****ing up your dosage levels every now and then or giving the jockey an electrical prod instead of a whip.

Not fair, Gil, bloke is not a cheat he is great for racing. Must apologise now before we lose this great of the sport forever. While you are at it some of Darren's contemporary also need an apology

Robert Smerdon
Liam Birchley
Ben Currie
Stuart Webb

Don’t compare yourself to Gervais, Chappelle, etc. Those guys are actually smart enough to have a punch line and some wit (which I do enjoy).

You’ve just gone for “duh Milat duh just wanted to help backpackers🤪🤪🤪”. Do you know any other Milat jokes, because I’ve actually heard a few that display some nuance. Your comedy needs work, 1/10, stick to be a f-wit.
Unfortunately you just don't get this thread. And rather than just let people have their fun, you are the only one having a Karen moment. Just walk away. The rest of us just want to have an inappropriate laugh.

alec-baldwin-rust-set-lc-220425-b1747f.jpg

Alec Baldwin. Unconfirmed reports have it that earlier that day, he'd been reading up on the "new" rules for the 2022 season. Who wouldn't be confused? Gil should apologise immediately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darren Weir

You can't train 4000 winners across the country a year without ******* up your dosage levels every now and then or giving the jockey an electrical prod instead of a whip.

Not fair, Gil, bloke is not a cheat he is great for racing. Must apologise now before we lose this great of the sport forever. While you are at it some of Darren's contemporary also need an apology

Robert Smerdon
Liam Birchley
Ben Currie
Stuart Webb

I was in a bar in Bali a few days ago and Darren Weir wandered past.
Wish you had of posted earlier, could have shown him your post lol.

1655071413388.jpeg

Despots have been unfairly treated. This guy hasn't really been responsible for the global hike in energy prices but has attempted to massage a world where the punter can go to Marvel Stadium primarily to get warm. Sorry bloke.

SHocking and the pussies can now worship at your feet with unilateral AFL supporter blessing.

Bear with me on this one...

Sincerest apols to Ch 7 media Management. Obvious to them and to Roy Morgan the hated "professions" list is most scathing on Car Salesmen to MP's. (rest easy the people who sell cars but don't identify as men... Roy's playing the sexist card here!)

1655079709627.png
Ch7 for some years have set about trying to move these people up the list through forcing in succession

1655080051460.jpeg 1655080096792.jpeg 1655080218719.jpeg

not only on Bigfooty posters but the general public at large.

1655081377632.gif

Come at me!!!

To these people, in no particular order:

Social influencers
Men who claim(ed) Vodka Cruisers are the drink of choice
Anyone who thinks that Right Said Fred "I'm too sexy" and Baha Mens "Who Let the Dogs Out" is good music.
Tony Abbott and Peta Credlin
The NRA and anyone who rides their coat tails
cabbage
Anyone who tries to make cabbage a lettuce replacement
The person who removed the green bits from Arnott's BBQ Shapes
Businesses that Loan shark money (Includes you Gerry H!)
Love Island, Dancing with the Stars and Big Brother's greater body of "entertainment"

I give you Kurt and friends:

Bailey Smith

1655086078162.png

Apologise now Gil, Doggies lost the Granny and this poor kid couldn't handle it and decided to celebrate with the nose beer. Throws out the mental health card to lessen any penalty so the AFL should now strip Melbourne of the 2020 flag and give it to the Dogs so Bailey can feel better.

I really think the chopping board needs an apology here, it's not their fault as an inanimate object they went crashing into Avi's missus' head. They are the innocent party here and have been unfairly portrayed.

gettyimages-488226322-612x612.jpg

Alright, here me out. Who here hasn't Dr googled shit when they're not feeling ok? Soooo, look, when this thing called the Chyyyyna virus (Donny words, not mine, calm down) was sorta peaking, ol Don couldn't trust that piece of human garbage Fauchi and decided to take matters into his own hands.
So Donny may have got it sorta wrong when he come up with the whole bleach/virus thing. But shit, come on, who hasn't got bad advice off the interwebz. I mean, i have two shot of pine o clean a day. Really cleans me out and keeps me lean. I use Domestos for those real bad days. But, his intentions were good. So Gil, please apologise to the Trumpster for his medical mis diagnosis on the use of bleach.

Gilligan needs to apologise to Patty Dangerfield, because he apparently deserves a flag and hasnt won one yet

Ol Gil should also be apologising to Patty for our own Nick Vlastuin having the audacity to run into Patty's delicate elbow with his face. He could have grazed that elbow!

Patrick Dangerfield Thinking GIF by geelongcats

Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia Laughing GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back