No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean that player who has returned to pre 2012 mode who is a slow plodder who cant outrun opponents and is picking up cheap possies and having no influence on games, that player.

He is injured

You mean that player who has returned to pre 2012 mode who is a slow plodder who cant outrun opponents and is picking up cheap possies and having no influence on games, that player.
Oh that fat slugged plodder who takes up real estate on a football oval and has no influence on umpires the game or the score...that player...Dank you...

so you and i agree that you are a s#it talker.

Show me one post where I've said I know who took what?

I've always said we don't have enough info to make any definitive statements until a guilty/not guilty verdict was made, and I actually posted that I was pissed that ASADA failed to properly present the COC because it meant that the issue of player use was never properly examined

The whole time I've argued for patience until a hearing is completed because we don't have access to all the info and lynch mob justice is pathetic

But yeah, because I'm not in the lynch mob I must be an efc fanboy, and I must be arguing for them to get off.....

Show me one post where I've said I know who took what?

I've always said we don't have enough info to make any definitive statements until a guilty/not guilty verdict was made, and I actually posted that I was pissed that ASADA failed to properly present the COC because it meant that the issue of player use was never properly examined

The whole time I've argued for patience until a hearing is completed because we don't have access to all the info and lynch mob justice is pathetic

But yeah, because I'm not in the lynch mob I must be an efc fanboy, and I must be arguing for them to get off.....
i couldn't give a toss if or if you haven't said who took what.
you know as much as anyone, yet you harp on like you know it all.
the only thing we agree on. is that you are a s#it talker. TRUE?

Do you actually read? I harp on about people here, including myself, not knowing what happened fully yet, so we should not be banning people

What's talking s**t about that? You just don't like being called out with your reactionary rants

Do you actually read? I harp on about people here, including myself, not knowing what happened fully yet, so we should not be banning people

What's talking s**t about that? You just don't like being called out with your reactionary rants
reactionary rant! bahahaha nice one.
so we can both still agree you are s@it talker.
its the only thing we agree on. if you want to continue chatn about your self confessed s!it talkn prowess im fine with that.

If things are so black and white and obvious, why the need for an extension?

I thought it was to get the timing right so that Dank can be nailed first and then that evidence used to sink the Bombers.

I thought it was to get the timing right so that Dank can be nailed first and then that evidence used to sink the Bombers.

No, this was after that, and just added 5-6 weeks to the time they needed to lay the specific charge

A bit harsh.

I'm not in the lynch mob either.
Pitchfork is in the garage and the blazing torch is lit and ready to go. But I need a little bit of proof before I hit the street.

I think that's all rfctiger74 is saying too. It looks ugly, it seems that some bad s**t happened but you can't destroy lives/careers unless there's some evidence. There might be a smoking gun but neither you, rfctiger, me or anyone else has identified it yet...so until we see it...
The fact that one bloke on this forum is arguing it in a fair bit of detail and with a fair bit of passion doesn't constitute s**t talking from my vantage point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit harsh.

I'm not in the lynch mob either.
Pitchfork is in the garage and the blazing torch is lit and ready to go. But I need a little bit of proof before I hit the street.

I think that's all rfctiger74 is saying too. It looks ugly, it seems that some bad s**t happened but you can't destroy lives/careers unless there's some evidence. There might be a smoking gun but neither you, rfctiger, me or anyone else has identified it yet...so until we see it...
The fact that one bloke on this forum is arguing it in a fair bit of detail and with a fair bit of passion doesn't constitute s**t talking from my vantage point.
how is what i said a bit harsh? he confessed himself that he is a s#it talker and i just agreed with him that he is. dont really see the problem.

Anyone read the transcript? Hard to see how the tribunal came up with what they did.

I think this is the problem with the players insisting on everything being behind closed doors

With no chance to review and assess the transcripts, it's all but impossible to make a fair assessment in the verdict, esp as it fell over on a technicality. That means media waffle, personal biases, and personal assumptions fill in the gaps

It's a big reason I wanted a transparent process and open hearings from the start - justice has to be seen to be done

I think this is the problem with the players insisting on everything being behind closed doors

With no chance to review and assess the transcripts, it's all but impossible to make a fair assessment in the verdict, esp as it fell over on a technicality. That means media waffle, personal biases, and personal assumptions fill in the gaps

It's a big reason I wanted a transparent process and open hearings from the start - justice has to be seen to be done

You know, even with all gilligans public posturing, that was never an AFL agenda, would they (AFL) want people to look under the carpet?

Some of the players quotes from the interviews are pretty damning. Apparently turd and dank told the players to keep it to themselves and not tell the doctor about it, I think we all knew this from the original misgovernance hearing but to have it from the players interviews and still claim they are innocent victims GAGF.

resources.news.com.au/files/2015/06/15/1227399/212783-hs-file-transcript-2015.pdf

Some of the players quotes from the interviews are pretty damning. Apparently turd and dank told the players to keep it to themselves and not tell the doctor about it, I think we all knew this from the original misgovernance hearing but to have it from the players interviews and still claim they are innocent victims GAGF.

resources.news.com.au/files/2015/06/15/1227399/212783-hs-file-transcript-2015.pdf

This is old news. One of the first things reported on this issue was the meeting where the players were given the "consent forms", and were told that the information was not to be disclosed to any party, even their managers (who were obviously pissed about this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back