Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nahhh...too many words for Tones...
He only speaks 3 wd slogans....

It works

"Let them burn"

All it needs is a "s**t happens" and "I'll shirtfront Little" and we're done

So does that mean if the appeal is rejected CAS is also corrupt?
Not in my eyes, this is the fairest way for this to end, in that it is out of the AFL's hands because we know where they sit and their submission to CAS in that if the players are found guilty they should not serve any suspensions tells you the result in March was only going in favor of the players.

Unlike the corruption and fixed result earlier this year. LOL #hirdywassacked

You know that they genuinely believe it's all Caros, AFL, ASADAs WADA fault, and the club and Hird are blameless

So does that mean if the appeal is rejected CAS is also corrupt?

In the current climate with the s**t going down in athletics, someone will need a scalp, easier to hang a teamfrom an insignificant sport on the world stage , although I'm not advocating an innocence on essendrugs part.

Let them burn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pressure....pressure...

It's irrelevant, so that's crap

Do you think CAS are immature enough to change their decision making processes based upon what is reported in the Australian media?

That's as dumb as people who think the judges in the original case have the inconclusive verdict because they were bribed with grand final tickets

It's irrelevant, so that's crap

Do you think CAS are immature enough to change their decision making processes based upon what is reported in the Australian media?

That's as dumb as people who think the judges in the original case have the inconclusive verdict because they were bribed with grand final tickets

they were elimination final tickets, get your facts straight:cool:

Facts?!? What have facts to do with these cheating scum...and that includes the AFL...and the help they had from all the esteemed bought legal eagles...media sucks...print and electronic...lying players and club officials/doctors/fitness staff and past players...
None of them deserve GF tickets!!!
if its not pressure why bother reporting it...

Facts?!? What have facts to do with these cheating scum...and that includes the AFL...and the help they had from all the esteemed bought legal eagles...media sucks...print and electronic...lying players and club officials/doctors/fitness staff and past players...

From the beginning of this cheating saga I have steadfastly preached the we are Australians its only those Russians, Jamaicans etc who are cheats, we are whiter than white and the afl media has preached this mantra and our boys are innocent, it shows in their selection of heppel and the other cheats to represent Australia in the international rules series whilst claiming they are serving a voluntary ban....fmd the lemmngs are gullible in this country.

Firstly CAS aint based in Australia, and only one of the jurors is, so applying pressure here is pointless

Secondly, read the article. The guy basically said anyone outside Oz doesnt give a rats about this case, so again, why would they be ****ed?

Thirdly, this is a media driven article. They approached him, not the other way around. They want and need content, and thats all this is

everything he has said is something we have all known based upon past statements

There is literally nothing new here

From the beginning of this cheating saga I have steadfastly preached the we are Australians its only those Russians, Jamaicans etc who are cheats, we are whiter than white and the afl media has preached this mantra and our boys are innocent, it shows in their selection of heppel and the other cheats to represent Australia in the international rules series whilst claiming they are serving a voluntary ban....fmd the lemmngs are gullible in this country.

Dont paint us all with that brush dude. You and I have disagreed with a number of elements on this, but one thing you cannot accuse me of is spinning the "aussies dont cheat" lie

You want a laugh, crows posters are still pushing that Neil Craig has had no PED history, despite his involvement in the Oz cycling team at one of its more "experimental" periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back