No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it looks like the basis of the appeal is ' de novo ', when this is laughed out of the swiss courts if it even gets there, the players are going to realize that they have just blown any chance of compensation, lets have a look at the brainwashed players timeline and their brainless actions and thoughts.

1. were convinced to take drugs
2. were convinced to keep it quiet from drug testers
3. were convinced everything was going to be ok as long as the afl had the final say
4. were convinced that the investigation was going to be thrown out in court
5. were convinced that WADA would not appeal and it was over
6. were convinced that any penalty would be backdated and would not miss any footy
7. were convinced to appeal an unwinnable appeal against CAS
8. they continue to this day to believe they have done nothing wrong ( a result of 3 years of brainwashing ) despite the fact that they were there and did it.

All that is off the top of my head, i'm sure there is more stuff to added in there but i'll just revel in the stupidity of the players blowing compo.

Well it looks like the basis of the appeal is ' de novo ', when this is laughed out of the swiss courts if it even gets there, the players are going to realize that they have just blown any chance of compensation, lets have a look at the brainwashed players timeline and their brainless actions and thoughts.

1. were convinced to take drugs
2. were convinced to keep it quiet from drug testers
3. were convinced everything was going to be ok as long as the afl had the final say
4. were convinced that the investigation was going to be thrown out in court
5. were convinced that WADA would not appeal and it was over
6. were convinced that any penalty would be backdated and would not miss any footy
7. were convinced to appeal an unwinnable appeal against CAS
8. they continue to this day to believe they have done nothing wrong ( a result of 3 years of brainwashing ) despite the fact that they were there and did it.

All that is off the top of my head, i'm sure there is more stuff to added in there but i'll just revel in the stupidity of the players blowing compo.

Awsome post, very accurate

Yep. I am with blackcat in that I think there are no clean hands. But the doping is different to what Essendon did. Jack Ziebell shed 8kgs in a few months last summer but retained all his core strength in the contest. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiigghhhht. Alex Rance is quite a specimen and has the jawline of pure HGH. But I doubt he doped like they do.

We both recognised you need recruit and build the culture in the squad where they are ready to win. Then you can start think about adding extras.
lets just say I disgree on both, and will be diplomatic. But they are two of my favourite players and it changes it nought, their status.

also, just wanna say, nothing for or against Zeibells old man, a but like Mr Cloke wearing the "two dogs" alcoholic lemonade promo polo-s**t from his pub, to Jason's perliminary final tribunal hearing. So classy are the clokes, reminds me of a story of Graeme Brown and Scott McGrory at BayCrits circa 2001, McGrory called Brown and his family carnival barkers. ok, enough with the extemporisation blackcat.

Well, Zeibel(is it double l ziebell?) got done in by the tribunal when his old man from Wang stuck up for him. The fact was, Zeibelll see ball, compete ball, hit ball, that is the instinct. His decision to compete for that ball, was when the ball was in the air, and he was about 7 metres from the contest, he needs about 3 strides, then into his jumping stride to compete for the ball, to make it a contested ball. The tribunal are idiots. The decision was made about over three stages, and the final stage to compete for the ball, if about 3 metres from the man on man impact in the context. We need to see the temoral brain of JZ stuck in an MRI to seen his synapses firing to see when he made those decisions, but trust me on this, he made the decision seconds out, and he gets in the air, but his decision-making does not allow him to pull out of the contest. = shoulda been not guilty. You can see why I should be a player advocate, I am happy being on the other side too and prosecuting. But this one, you expect a competitor to have made a decision one and a half seconds before the actual cotest, and the contact in the air, to pull out of the contest, to change his decision, he was in the air for chrissakes, this is much different to a side-bump and leaving the ground, this was leaving the ground to contest a 50/50 ball, like a marking contest. Lets make all marking contests with feet on the ground. Now you could rebut saying a batsmen has .48 seconds to face Brett Lee at his peak, but, the batsmen starts taking his cues from his run in, and all the 158kmph fastmen he has faced in his previous rise to elite cricket. Ok, the speeds ramp up, at age group and at first class then international. But he starts facing the quicks of 150kmph, years before he plays a test against Lee. Well, Zeibell had years to hone his competitive instincts, and ask any affal player, just which point do you wish Jack to pull out of this contest. Then put it side by side a marking duel where there is a spoiler and a target.

JZ fundamentally different to JasonCloke. Cloke = guilty. just like Darcy, make him guilty without ever seeing his appeal or plaiuntive defense for his charge, not that i have seen the Darcy charge, but its Darcy and hes a kernt. JZ =innocent, they really need blackcat advocacy.

I think it is interesting that there's very few clubs that haven't been touched by this whole toxic saga in any way, and North and Richmond are two of those lucky clubs.

I suspect part of that comes from where our sides were at the time - in a similar place "rebuilding wise" - and who our coaches are. I am fully aware the Tiger belief is that every North player is 143 years old.

But the reality is that in 2011/12 we were blooding a lot of kids, just like you, and looking to build that core together, and the mindset of both clubs was to be playing and winning finals a few years down the track.

Neither club had the "get bigger, quicker and win this year" mindset of Hird. We were both already set in for the long haul.

You need the - blackcat - motive, means and opportunity to commit a crime. All clubs have the means and the opportunity. But the motive?

I don't see Richmond or North having the motive to dope in the 2011/12 period.

Right now though? Oh I see huge motive for both sides.
devil's advocate is the Micro/macro... individual player recovery programs and mass loading in pre-season, v Dank type IGF and CJC mass loading programs in preseason.

See, I am pretty clear that, I cannot possibly orchestrate an enforcement regime on the former, you can drive holes the size of a bus thru it. (poor analogy). Like Dane Swann's tweet, that he never deleted, I re-tweeted it to my petty 150 followers, mostly spam followers, but I have the "cant catch me too smart" talking smack to ASADA. Which when you think of it, pretty funny. And the hubris, Collingwood never even attempted to spin it and get him to delete it or issue retractions or some BS bromide-motherhood statement. I guess he has speech hosting with Mick Gatto. and his management arrange and bill that gig.

There are a few other things certain to death and taxes. Swann popping up with Mick Gatto at a Danny Green gig at festival hall, with backstage pics with Green, or Greene, and pics of Swann at his himbo moisturiser and beard hairdressing salon,
Jack King with Toby Mitchell at Mens Gallery getting beers bought for them by Robbo and his corporate account.
Hardie popping up with Dank in some pic,
and cant remember the last death and taxes meme, gimme a sec tho

\edit: damn, cant remember the last one, it was a goodie tho, I will remember it

edit(2), coulda been something like the Clokes and David Cloke wearing a "two dogs alcoholic lemonade polo shirt" to Jason's tribunal hearing, so classy.

I want that polo shirt, two dogs alcoholic lemonade, a polo shirt, a promo shirt, ticks all the boxes, if you can find the actual one worn by David Cloke to the tribunal hearing, you do realise its value rises astronomically, exponentially. It would be worth all of the memorabilia that Tony Greig and Channel 9 have sold during cricket telecasts.
edit(3), no actually, it was on Harry O getting caught in foreign internecine conflicts in the offseason and going on a one-man-mission to hunt KONY, and Harry O got into problems most recently in
Niger his people have said. Is Mick Ware Harry O. Is Harry O Mick Ware?

Last edited:
His decision to compete for that ball, was when the ball was in the air, and he was about 7 metres from the contest, he needs about 3 strides, then into his jumping stride to compete for the ball, to make it a contested ball. The tribunal are idiots. The decision was made about over three stages, and the final stage to compete for the ball, if about 3 metres from the man on man impact in the context. We need to see the temporal brain of JZ stuck in an MRI to seen his synapses firing to see when he made those decisions, but trust me on this, he made the decision seconds out, and he gets in the air, but his decision-making does not allow him to pull out of the contest. = shoulda been not guilty. You can see why I should be a player advocate, I am happy being on the other side too and prosecuting.

actually need to clarify a point
edit: when I said "seconds out", this was not a point to indict on. The point to indict on, was when he could have made the decision to "pull out". and the rest was implicit in my post, the competitor qua competitor does not pull out on any stage of those strides into the contest... only have to get 3 inside ball and contested ball behemoths in the tribunal to give evidence on this matter...

medusala credit for self-quoting?

but the AFL should not have a Football Dep't salary cap, Clarkson at Hawthorn deserves to be on about 5 million.

Have cattle can coach. Alan Joyce at Hawthorn vs Allan Jeans at Richmond.

medusala credit for self-quoting?

Third person or doesn't count

The point to indict on, was when he could have made the decision to "pull out".

#Assange

Last edited:
A. Demetriou...
You'll get yours one day for that warning call to Essendrugs...
That's why ASADA appealed...
AFL...will be covered in s**t from this saga when it finally dies a sssssslow death...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read the whole thing...a lot of mumbo jumbo but got the gist...as we all knew really... it's all about the lawyers and straw grasping and distracting the players away for 12 months with...'there's still hope of clearing your names'.

They were ****ed when this started and they will still be ****ed when this ends

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...nate-estimates-committee-20160211-gmrtk6.html

And now the Essendon supporting politicians are getting into the act, our poor little Aussie battlers were hard done by , by that corrupt overseas court, when they were found totally innocent by our "independent afl tribunal"

How dare anyone accuse us Australians if cheating

Totally independent. Wayne Henwood (ex Swan who got polaxed by Tony Free) was one of the guys who helped find the not guilty verdict.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455430138.749532.jpg

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

It's either the AFL or Paul Little.

If it's the former, then that is ******* bullshit. If it's the latter, meh. Let him piss his money away.
Hush hush payment, can't risk Hird revealing all those secrets in either the AFL or essendon and he would know a s**t load i reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back