Media The Big ClarkeM Theory

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that's why you go through old threads.

Good news though when you search this forum for match threads for the Sim and Archives board it won't show up being in the sub-forum.

I think.
good stewarding

Yeah that's why you go through old threads.

Good news though when you search this forum for match threads for the Sim and Archives board it won't show up being in the sub-forum.

I think.
I don't need to go through old threads anymore as myself, Doggiesin08 and plenty of others have helped Mobbenfuhrer compile that s**t.

I go through old threads now because they are ******* hilarious.

Only 7th or 8th. Really surprised his not on top.

Reported for calling people stupid and then continuing on with your trend of spelling mistakes.

Something to do with a kettle, pot and a shade of black.

Reported for calling people stupid and then continuing on with your trend of spelling mistakes.

Reported, you wog racist.

Why are you even the one actioning them?

Shouldn't okeydoke7 be the one doing that?
Nope.

The plan has always been for me to take on admin duties over the course of this season with Boncer overseeing the transition. The plan (from the start) was for Boncer to continue with his steward duties for that first season. Don't forget the "steward powers" were never linked or part of an admin's role until very recently (and after a long reign in admin by someone with a lot of experience in Boncer). The "steward" and "admin" roles require consultation, but are different.

Nope.

The plan has always been for me to take on admin duties over the course of this season with Boncer overseeing the transition. The plan (from the start) was for Boncer to continue with his steward duties for that first season. Don't forget the "steward powers" were never linked or part of an admin's role until very recently (and after a long reign in admin by someone with a lot of experience in Boncer). The "steward" and "admin" roles require consultation, but are different.
I can't believe it's taken a season long to get you to explain it to Uncle Leo.

I can't believe it's taken a season long to get you to explain it to Uncle Leo.
It was announced initially.

Since then, many people have had little snipes about it which I have largely ignored.

It's irrelevant, really. Pre-determined. My succession is not guaranteed either, as it would be a site decision. I only responded this time because the season is coming to a close and we will likely enter discussions about a handover.

Why do people think Clarkey reports stuff? He's like 7th or 8th on the top ten list of people that run to me in here.
I need to up my game, don't I? :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YES! OMG! I'm so proud. Give us a hug you sexy mofo. More of this s**t and I might even give you a few likes :thumbsu:
I don't think I've ever seen Beez triple-post.

Is that you Jobe?

I don't think I've ever seen Beez triple-post.

Is that you Jobe?
I was going to multi-quote, however the level of patronisation wouldn't have been as evident.

Damn iPhones....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back